Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

hmmmm

teej89

NE PA
Was out at the new property again today. In 2 weeks got 800 pictures on two cams. But only two bucks(granted I got a butt load of photos of the two), they're two small 8s and then a bunch of does and some yotes that have my name on em lol However I found rubs on trees that are 4-6" diameter so maybe I'll see em once the bach groups break up or during the rut.

Wanted to post this pic of this 8 that I can't shake lol He's funny guy, have bout 5 minutes of pics of him defending his corn from some coons hahaha I've have pics of this dude every camera pull since July 1st. My buddy hasn't ever hunted before and really wants to so I think I'm gonna let him take a crack at this guy. He could have some potential but I'd love for my buddy's first deer to be a buck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I see potential as well but I am certain it would be just as rewarding to watch a friend take him as his first deer. Watch him grow a couple years and he will be learning during that time frame. By the time he is big enough to kill he may not be as visible in the woods. That is what I seem to find with deer that "need another year". Every year they seem to become more ghostlike. lol