Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowling Green - NTPC this weekend

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd like to one of these days, but it ain't happening this year. Been watching the tug pulls at our local fair and the kid loves it!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My son is flying in tonight and heading there tomorrow with a bunch of his buddies..... Beer and boobs weekend is what they call it with a side of pulls lol....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Couple of my buddies are heading up first thing in the morning, I hope to make it up one of these years. They are always jacked up to go so it must be a good time!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well the boys pulled in around 2 yesterday afternoon.... And by the looks of them dragging ass they had a great weekend.... rotflmao asked him how it went and all I got was it was okay but twitter said a lot more rotflmao :smiley_clap:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Well the boys pulled in around 2 yesterday afternoon.... And by the looks of them dragging ass they had a great weekend.... rotflmao asked him how it went and all I got was it was okay but twitter said a lot more rotflmao :smiley_clap:

Sounds like they had a blast then! I got a few pictures texted from buddies and from the looks of it they had nice weather and everyone was dressed for the occasion!! :smiley_bril:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Been there when I was 16 and had a hell of a great time, if you considers pissing in the tent and puking my guts out a great time.rotflmao

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Sorry gents, I myself have been recovering for the last two days lol.

But here ya go!

Campgrounds is expanding next year!
BG.jpg

Mullet!
mullet.JPG

Like Vegas...what happens in BG stays in BG!