Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Federal Duck Stamp

Huckleberry Finn

Idiots....why would ODNR post the price of the Federal Duck stamp and give you a 'click here' and 'purchase' a duck stamp when the page just times out because you actually have to buy it from the Post Office...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Try Meijer, Gander Mtn, or Cabela's. Most of the time they'll carry the Fed Stamp too. Actually most Post Offices won't have them, I know one year I had to drive down to the main PO in Columbus.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Try Meijer, Gander Mtn, or Cabela's. Most of the time they'll carry the Fed Stamp too. Actually most Post Offices won't have them, I know one year I had to drive down to the main PO in Columbus.

I went to buy one a few years ago and the lady at the post office asked what it was for and I replied for hunting ducks. She was appalled and got all upset she was"helping me kill innocent creatures".

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I went to buy one a few years ago and the lady at the post office asked what it was for and I replied for hunting ducks. She was appalled and got all upset she was"helping me kill innocent creatures".

Had something similar come up the other day. Wasn't in the mood.

After she gave me grief (under her breath) I asked if she ate meat. She admitted she did. I told her that her ole man should have enough balls to kill their own food...and left.

Not the Christian thing to do but.....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Had something similar come up the other day. Wasn't in the mood.

After she gave me grief (under her breath) I asked if she ate meat. She admitted she did. I told her that her ole man should have enough balls to kill their own food...and left.

Not the Christian thing to do but.....

In my experience I stated"but they are delicious" right before I walked out the door.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What site are you looking at? I went here by googling "odnr federal duck stamp." And them clicked the link which states, "Click here to get information or buy the Federal Duck Stamp online," which took me here. Regardless... It's always a pain in the ass getting a Federal stamp, no matter where you look.

Huckleberry Finn

What site are you looking at? I went here by googling "odnr federal duck stamp." And them clicked the link which states, "Click here to get information or buy the Federal Duck Stamp online," which took me here. Regardless... It's always a pain in the ass getting a Federal stamp, no matter where you look.

I got there eventually....

Just having my boy Sean pick one up :)