Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bat in boss' office

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So on Saturday at work while I was welding I got a tap on the shoulder and my buddy pointed to the ground and there was a bat just laying there. I picked it up, took it over to my other buddy who is scared shitless of anything and got him good with it. After that I was informed that I should throw it in the bosses office, so after scouting around to make sure the boss wasn't in sight I walked over to his office, opened the door and tossed the bat in. I have no clue if he was in there or not. I went back to welding and 30 mins later we went on break. I was told that he came running out of his office like a girl, but he never said anything. At the end of the shift all of us, including the boss were waiting to clock out when he said "someone is going to get fired on Monday" (I about shit my pants) and someone asked why, and he said "it has to do with a mammal, a bat to be exact" and I all I could think of was how pissed the ol lady was going to be at me. I didn't sleep for shit Saturday night. At work today, nothing was said. I don't think he knows who did it and nobody is going to rat on me, 1. It was funny as hell, and 2. I am the biggest dude in the shop. Just thought I'd share and I hope you got a laugh out of it. I just wish I could of seen him haulin ass out of his office!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hopefully, there's no way to prove it was me. I think he was just pissed cause people saw him run out of his office like a girl and they all knew why lol He sneaks up on guys while they're welding and scares the shit out of them, so I figured it was his turn! A guy could get hurt if the got burned or stuck welding wire in fingers while he scared them, at least it wasn't a vampire bat lol

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Reminds me of years ago - shop bathroom had a water heater standing directly across from the toilet - put a rubber rat between the heater and wall - coworker went in to take a dump, sat down and saw the rat. Screamed and came running out holding his pants around his knees rotflmao