Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Cocain Problem

This morning I went out to the marsh with a friend that also hunts there
He couldn't stop laughing

He has been having problems with his 17 year old son
He has been using Cocain

So early this summer they sent him ( kicking and screaming ) to rehab

While he was in rehab they went through the house looking for his stash

Well they found it
So he replaced it with powdered Horse Radish

He gave me some a while back for cooking , its a real fine white powder

Well for several weeks after the son got out of rehab all was good

But last night there was a lot of screaming coming out of the son's bedroom

I can only guess the son was going to use his stash and got a rude shock to his sinus's :smiley_crocodile: :smiley_crocodile:

Nice kid when he is clean of the drugs

I can only hope he has learned , mom and dad don't want him using again

John

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Gotta love tough love lol.... Like you I hope he's learned as well unfortunately they don't a lot of times....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's funny stuff John but sad that his rehab didn't work though. Hope the young man can get this addiction behind him and enjoy the rest of his life. Glad I never tried it or any other hard drug, dip is hard enough to try to kick. Dang it!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I swore to myself years ago I'd never put anything up my nose or in my veins and it has done me well. Hope that kid figures it out...

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I swore to myself years ago I'd never put anything up my nose or in my veins and it has done me well. Hope that kid figures it out...

I'm the same way. I've only smelled that weed smoke once and didn't know what it was and had to ask. Just a old happy country bumkin.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm the same way. I've only smelled that weed smoke once and didn't know what it was and had to ask. Just a old happy country bumkin.

I don't put weed on the same level as things like coke and heroin. It's just a plant, like tobacco. I think alcohol is far more dangerous than weed when it comes to dependency, body damage, addiction, and social issues like domestic violence etc. alcohol has destroyed far more lives than weed ever will.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't put weed on the same level as things like coke and heroin. It's just a plant, like tobacco. I think alcohol is far more dangerous than weed when it comes to dependency, body damage, addiction, and social issues like domestic violence etc. alcohol has destroyed far more lives than weed ever will.

Yep. Don't get me started! lmao

More like Booze IMO

I have seen both on the jobsite
Both get people to do realy dumb things

But the Wacky Brownies for lunch caused more problems

John

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
OK I guess we can agree to disagree. I don't need it and never will try it. I have no problem with alcohol.
I've drank too much in past years and seen it and quit drinking too much. I enjoy a shot of good sipping wiskey. But with a bad heart I'm only allowed 2 drinks per day and better if none. Never broke that rule in 6 yrs.
Starting a new 20 gallon batch of blueberry wine next week.
Enough said.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well eating is a whole different ball game, especially if you don't know what you are doing. When you consumer marijuana, your liver coverts it to a more psychoactive form of THC called 11-hydroxy-THC. Slipping brownies or other edibles to someone who is not familiar with how to handle a trip like that is a recipe for disaster. However used in the right environment, it can be cause for a serious introspective look at ones self. That is why most people get anxious or flip out. If you have a lot of stress in your life, you can bet the weed will point that out to you.