Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mike's trail cams 2013

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I had the best pull off of my land yet. Many different bucks. My mineral site was almost a foot deep. I refreshed it dropped more corn today. I'll post some pics when I get home tomorrow, but here is a snap of the pic off of the digital cam.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376176371250.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376176371250.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 82

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That has got to be rewarding to capture on camera on your own property. Good luck with him Mike!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
After going through all of my 1850 pics (4 week soak) I'd say I have three different, "nice to me," bucks. Number 1 and 2 look similar except for the brow tines and number 3 has a thick goofy left side. Agree? There are at least four other bucks too.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great haul Mike!

IMO, bucks 1&2 could be the same deer but I'm not certain yet. If they are different their close enough to be twins or at least related in some way. Hope their different cuz that means you'll have more targets! Lol

The last pic looks to have another different buck with the "muley" looking buck in the back ground, IMO. So you have at least 3 different nice bucks or maybe 4. Awesome haul buddy! Good luck with either of em!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome, Mike! I think that bucks 1&2 are different, because of the brows are some what different. IMO. All three are mature. Great haul!

In the words of Lee Corso, "Not so fast my friend!" Lol I can see where people think they might be different by looking at his brow tines but remember the pics are at different angles. Notice how the first bucks brows look longer than buck #2 but also take note how that both of the bucks brow tips stop pretty even with his main beams as well....and the first pic clearly shows a very small g4 on his right side and in the buck #2 pic also what appears to be the tip of the right brow sticking up slightly behind the MB might just be that little g4 point...just sayin'. This is why I'm not positively sure if its the same buck or not but nonetheless both pics are of a great looking deer and I hope Mike can get either of them on the ground this season.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've seen enough evidence to say they are two different bucks and I still think they're either brothers or related in some way, IMO.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang Ric. Change your mind like the weather now don't you? lmao

Great haul Mike! Those bucks are a nice bachelor group and look like some big bodied deer as well. Best of luck my friend.