Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordo's 2013 Trail Cam Pics

Gordo

Athens County
Well i have a nice bachelor group of about 7 bucks using one of my properties heavy right now. No super slungers. 3-4 bucks in the 100-110 range. Beautiful deer. They just need more time.

And then there is this buck. He has some cool character. Could be a nice one to put my pops on early season. Im going to have to look at past pictures as he looks familiar.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375991506.564376.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Sg550.

Im stuck on these cams. Hard to change when theyve been workin great for me for years

Good deal bud did you get set up with them? I have to check a 550 thos weekend and set a panda.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Not yet. Havent had time to fart. I'll give u a holler next couple days.

A sg550 with higher mp would b sick

No prob bud i was down your way last weekend and was gonna stop in but had the entire clan with me and needed to get them pitas home...

Gordo

Athens County
This is exactly how this property was two years ago at this time. Bucks galore. Except that year there was one true shooter in the mix. The first 10 days of season, I had every one of the other bucks in range, except for the freak daddy. Doh! Gotta love it

Gordo

Athens County
Looking good buddy, awesome how you always get one picked for your pops.

Id love to continue the trend. He's going in for knee replacement October 29th, so its gonna have to be early if it happens. He's not getting around good at all lately. Gonna make it more challenging in preparation, but would make it that much more rewarding.

Gordo

Athens County
I also have my brother in law wanting to give bow hunting a shot this year. He's under that impression u just walk out in the woods and shoot a deer. Easy peasy. lol. Should b interesting to mentor him. He best b shootinh his bow everyday. Im going to b hard on him to make sure its done right