Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

its not goodbye its Ill see you soon.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well guys its official.

I have been promoted to District Sales Manager for Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. I cannot express how happy I am as well as honored to get offered this job. I will not get to hunt in Ohio as much as I would like but I will still get to come back for a few weekend a season, but a few days every Nov.

WOW life happens fast!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Well guys its official.

I have been promoted to District Sales Manager for Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. I cannot express how happy I am as well as honored to get offered this job. I will not get to hunt in Ohio as much as I would like but I will still get to come back for a few weekend a season, but a few days every Nov.

WOW life happens fast!

Hot dam man congrats!!! You moving to dallas or sumptin?

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
First off, huge congrats out to you AT!

Secondly, I must have missed something. Last I remember you were finishing school and looking for a house or job or something. What kind of sales are you doing? Not trying to pry if you don't want to post it. Just curious.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
First off, huge congrats out to you AT!

Secondly, I must have missed something. Last I remember you were finishing school and looking for a house or job or something. What kind of sales are you doing? Not trying to pry if you don't want to post it. Just curious.

Hicks not prying. I sell safety footwear mostly to the manufacturing industry. I graduated in Dec and got a job working for Rocky Brands. I have been with the company for 8 months, busted my ass, hit sales numbers, and applied for a promotion. Today I was rewarded for my hard work.

I am only 22 and got promoted to be the District Sales Manager! I am soo pumped! I will be moving to either Dallas or Austin. Most likely Dallas to start because I will be traveling a lot!