Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Has anyone tried these?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've seen the FOBs before, but there is nothing about them that says "gotta have". Blazers have done me well and I'll continue to use them until I see a definitive reason not to...

Derek j

Knox Co.
I used them a few years ago, but went back to blazers. They did fly very well, but I actually lost some speed with them. I also did not like the fact that they wore the nock out very quickly. In all, I did not see the benefit of switching from blazers or quickspins.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I did think they were interesting but not worth ripping off my blazers to try them. Thanks for the input guys.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Lots of stuff on the market has that initial "wow" factor, but many fail to live up to the hype. In the 4 years I shot Quik Spins and the 5 that I have shot Blazers, I cannot see a reason to make a switch. Especially since I fletch my own arrows.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Like Jesse said, it doesn't really live up to its hype. The arrows flew true up to 30 yards, but had wobble past that that. Any defect in the fob would cause drastic flight change........They just werent worth the hassle IMO.