Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official Mullet Thread

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I was sitting here today looking through my phone. And I have ALOT of pictures if mullets that I've Managed to sneak in action! So I figured I would share some. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375791991.254713.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375792007.698885.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375792025.988296.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375792043.721422.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375792061.302276.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Beginning to think your stalking that guy in the camo hat as a few of those pics look like the same guys lol. Honestly I think you just like takin pics of guys lmao

Gotta respect the mullet lol.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Those are quality captures Jake!! And to get that close TOO, be careful. I know you use caution, but Mullets are known for their wild, unpredictable, actions. They can turn on you at a moments notice. rotflmao

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Hey, given the opportunity I would capture a femullet all day long. But they're more elusive and I would get caught much easier.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey, given the opportunity I would capture a femullet all day long. But they're more elusive and I would get caught much easier.

plus your ol lady would kick your ass if the femullet woman didn't do it first. lmao

I tell ya, the fems that have that hair style are much more hostile then the men and more manly most of the time lol.

Diablo54

Outside
plus your ol lady would kick your ass if the femullet woman didn't do it first. lmao

I tell ya, the fems that have that hair style are much more hostile then the men and more manly most of the time lol.

This is true. Although a femulet can be a good thing. Approach soft and calm. Offer it a cigarette and eventually work your way up to a date. Free body guard before you know it.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
This is true. Although a femulet can be a good thing. Approach soft and calm. Offer it a cigarette and eventually work your way up to a date. Free body guard before you know it.

So that's how you 2 made it thru high school without getting picked on or beat up every day...lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
This is true. Although a femulet can be a good thing. Approach soft and calm. Offer it a cigarette/cigar and eventually work your way up to a date. Free body guard before you know it.

Seeing all these mullets at once makes me want to grow mine back

Now it is clear. It all makes perfect sense to me now. That's why he liked showing off his nips at the campout lmao