Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guess what

at1010

*Supporting Member*
welp the broke into the farm last weekend.......broke into the barn this weekend stole my saw. if yall got contacts in eastern ohio that might no anything contact me.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I recently had a trail cam stolen, Moultrie I-65s...pretty expensive cam, has a passcode on it...people just cant leave anyone alone..sorry to hear.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Anyway of locking trail cameras too stuff around the place in hidden spots where it'd be hard too see them? Up a tree or mounted too a bldg?

I'd try too get these fuggers on video then prosecute too the max.....

I've got one cable locked too the front of my garage overlooking my boat for just in case situations....

Caught the neighbor kid snooping one day and he about shit when I confronted him on it with date and time.....

at1010

*Supporting Member*
We are getting cameras up immediately.

A good friend stayed at the house last night. He wasnt there 5 mins, and they came back for more. They saw his truck headlights and my neighbor went after them in his car, but they out ran him on a side by side. They will get caught eventually, but god damn they have some nuts.

Someone is going to end up shooting them.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Man, I feel your pain, Albert! Just TOO many losers out there anymore. Hope you get them and get your money's worth, when you do! Lol.

Honest to god I hope I dont catch them for the simple fact I dont want to have to deal with the hassle explaining why I shot them a few times with my 45.

I think its bs, that its illegal to bait them. Id like to just hide and wait for them, leave the barn door open maybe. ughh!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You got em! Theyre close. Within 5 miles or so. Get a description of the sxs from your neighbor. Ask around with others in the area if they've see it. Someone has seen them on it before. Find them and knock on the door. Ask one question. "Have you ever seen a fully engulfed house fire at 2am? My shit better be in my driveway by morning" not a word more just walk away.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
They are done for now..sxs's arent that common and someone saw them on the road..smokem out i say....id pound the pavement till i foumd them. Take 4 extra clips

at1010

*Supporting Member*
whats werid too is two weeks ago I heard something odd over my neighbors. I tore ass down the road in my polaris ranger, and I caught a glimps of a sxs going away, but just a small glips and dipped over a hill.

I bet it was the same bastards.