Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Dozen DCAs

Ricer2231

If y'all were at the Shoot this weekend ya might have seen my dozen DCA arrows Beener brought down for me from Milo. They are 350 spine shafts and they weigh in just over 350 grains. Milo cut them to length, installed the inserts and nocks, spine checked them, and fletched them up for me with 2" Blazers. I had seen a dozen a buddy of mine had gotten and he had switched the nocks out for bushings and g nocks so I decided to do the same to mine. I shot them for the first time last night and I was really impressed with how well the flew and grouped. My phone was dead when I was shooting so I didn't get a chance to get any pics of my groups, but they were very nice 3" groups at 35 yards, which is good for me. Trying to upload a couple pics but can't for some reason.

Ricer2231

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ricer2231

Thanks guys. I can only take credit for the bushings and f nocks the rest was all Milo. I do love the way they fly though. May even look into some small diameter hunting arrows once they come out. Its gonna be tough leaving the Axis in the bow case though, they definitely hit hard.

Thanks guys. I can only take credit for the bushings and f nocks the rest was all Milo. I do love the way they fly though. May even look into some small diameter hunting arrows once they come out. Its gonna be tough leaving the Axis in the bow case though, they definitely hit hard.

Milo made mention that they were somehow connected to a known company, any idea what it was?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The guy who owns DCA used to design arrows for another popular arrow brand. Not sure if it is public knowledge or not. Milo or Beener can comment on that...