Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weisenberberger Fish Batter

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Anyone interested in the fish batter that I had at the shoot weekend. Here is all the information that I have.

Phil Weisenberger
(859)254-5282
Weisenberger Flour Mills
2545 Weisenberger Rd.
Midway Ky. 40347

It's very reasonably priced and most of all, Delicious!

Big Weff

Athens
That was deffinately some of the best fish and other miscellaneous fried things iv ever had, great job guys. I wonder if if they sell that batter by the truck load? Haha

Jamie

Ohio
beer batter with Drakes and some lemon pepper is awfully good. I better give this stuff a try.

Jamie

Ohio
well, screw that. cheapest shipping option from their website is $15 for a $3 2lb bag. no thanks. damn shame GFS in Columbus doesn't sell it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
well, screw that. cheapest shipping option from their website is $15 for a $3 2lb bag. no thanks. damn shame GFS in Columbus doesn't sell it.

Shipping will be rough on that little amount. Five 5lb bags with shipping is 40 bucks. So 15 bucks for 3 pounds. Or 40 bucks for 25 pounds.

Ricer2231

Anybody interested, I will go in on a combined order.

Sign me up for 5#. I love this stuff. I got some walleye fillets in the freezer just begging to get dipped. And some jalapenos that need stuffed and a hot oil bath. I think that would make a dandy meal! And the nice thing about beer batter is there's beer. Gotta have something to wash it down with. :)