Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lord have mercy.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
If your not out for a walk this morning your really missing something..man is it freakin awesome outside...flippin that switch for sure...o
Come on october..:D

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Getting up and going for runs the past few mornings has been much easier since it doesn't feel like you're drinking the air. Love this weather.

Ricer2231

If your not out for a walk this morning your really missing something..man is it freakin awesome outside...flippin that switch for sure...o
Come on october..:D

Right out here with ya bud. It is awesome out here. I got up this morning cuz I have to go into work for a little while and I'm glad I didn't miss this morning. Clear, cool, and even had some companions to add to the itch.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375015224.982998.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375015271.631864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375015322.802211.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375015344.778516.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375015361.445072.jpg

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It was 50 degrees here at 7:00AM. I missed a perfect cool day yesterday but I was tied up in credit Union Meetings all day.
I'm building my new hunting tower now. Hope to get 50% done today and the rest tomorrow. Then up she does into place. Just in time for season about 60 days from now. May even get couple coyote hunts out of it just to try it out and refine it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Been needing some weather like this to drag some firewood home. Makes me think hunting season and I love it, but also means work. Love it either way. Firewood is good too.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Set 8 posts and built the deck on a new duck blind this morning. 12' long and 8' deep... It's gonna be a hell of a blind. Man was it perfect weather to do that today!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Weeded the garden and brought home two heaping 11' dump beds full of firewood. Some need to be split. Some cut and split. Others just need to be cut to length. Wish it wasn't maple but free wood 5min from home is free wood. For an outdoor wood boiler it isn't a huge deal. Just use it in the early season or late winter as spring is closing in when I won't need as many BTU's.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You got that right Milo! Definitely gets you primed! It also means college football Saturdays are at the threshold TOO!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Been enjoying this weather TOO! Only downfall is the phones at the shop have went dead! Should still have a couple good weeks to be selling a/c's before we get into full swing of fall.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Such awesome weather and temps got me out shooting this evening. Had not picked up my bow to since last October when I shot my doe until this weekend at the campout and with the continued cooler weather decided to get the ol Block target out and do some shooting in the backyard while dinner was cooking on the grill.

Come on September!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a rough day. Made the motorcycle ride this evening after dinner all that much more desirable. The weather was perfect for a light jacket and cruising on the Concours. Gonna hate it when my dad gets back in town and I have to ask him how much he wants for it. . . . because I don't think I am giving him his bike back. lmao