Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ozonics

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Buy one while you are stocking up on walnuts for your feeder and supplement pile. Don't forget your Deerview Mirror.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's too easy and simple Chuck.... People want too be amazed and baffled something so simple couldn't possibly work.....

Tiny

Anyone using one?

Maybe it's the elitist in me but I just can't see how using one of those keeps the challenge in deer hunting.

To each his/her own I guess

Got the Fred Bear collection last week and have been watching it over and over. In more than one show, Fred or one of his friends are seen smoking a pipe or cigarette during the hunt. Many times they are wearing nothing more than a button down shirt which range in color from off white to grey.
I am pretty sure the guys in those films killed plenty of deer with stick and string and I am pretty sure they would have some thoughts to share about all this junk that is sold now-a-days. :D

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Save your 300 bucks.Of course all the tv stars are going to rave about it because they are getting paid to talk it up.Just hunt like we always have by playing the wind.If you have'nt noticed they all switch from one product or weapon from time to time depending on who is paying them.Loyal for one year and off to something else the next.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Scent Smoker is our little secret, Chuck. It will "catch on" when I have enough money to market it like Rage, the Block, etc... Till then, we'll just smell like smoke and kill deer!:)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Glad you got it! The kid that package 'em up the other day said he may have forgotten the directions. If so, I'll send you some, though it is pretty easy to figure out. :)