Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anthony weiner

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
C'mon, leave the dude alone! Goofy lookin fugger, with a last name that I'm pretty sure got him beat up in school. So hes getting his freak on with some serious hotties, Good for him.
Not sure why his wife sticks around, maybe hes hung like a mule.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
When New York votes him as their Mayor, they will get what they deserve. The dude is a sick individual and I wouldn't want him running my city. She is sticking around for her own gain, see Hillary Clinton.

Huckleberry Finn

When New York votes him as their Mayor, they will get what they deserve. The dude is a sick individual and I wouldn't want him running my city. She is sticking around for her own gain, see Hillary Clinton.

Lol, well there is always Elliot Spitzer and Patterson!

And yea, she is Hillary's former Chief of Staff or some high aid...she knows what she is doing, she'll run soon.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The guy likes to get his freak on. Nothing wrong with that. His marriage was for political posturing according to him.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The guy likes to get his freak on. Nothing wrong with that. His marriage was for political posturing according to him.

Joe, are you really trying to defend the deviant? If heis compulsion is so bad that he cannot control it he has issues to deal with before he is in charge of the most important city in the Nation. But, couldn't do much worse than Bloomberg.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just how in the hell can he screw the NYC up any worst than it is? They will get what they deserve. In they past they re-elected a dupe addict to one of the districts seats.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe, are you really trying to defend the deviant? If heis compulsion is so bad that he cannot control it he has issues to deal with before he is in charge of the most important city in the Nation. But, couldn't do much worse than Bloomberg.

You would be amazed at the completely "normal" people you meet in a day that would be considered "deviants" if their rather adventurous sex life was made public. What he does in his bedroom or otherwise holds no bearing on his ability as a politician. Just because he likes some freaky shit doesn't make him a bad person. Why should he "control" it? Because we think its weird, taboo, or little over the top? Well hell. I'm sure nuns think the same about us. He has just as much right to send some chick on the internet a dick picture as any of us. I don't think you can judge a person by what gets their motor running. Last I checked he wasn't unwantedly molesting, raping, or harassing people he worked with. I just don't think it holds any bearing.

Last edited:

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Joe I am with you for the most part EXCEPT for this.

I see marriage as a commitment and a vow of more than your word. If he cannot uphold that commitment than how van I expect him to uphold any others?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You would be amazed at the completely "normal" people you meet in a day that would be considered "deviants" if their rather adventurous sex life was made public. What he does in his bedroom or otherwise holds no bearing on his ability as a politician. Just because he likes some freaky shit doesn't make him a bad person. Why should he "control" it? Because we think its weird, taboo, or little over the top? Well hell. I'm sure nuns think the same about us. He has just as much right to send some chick on the internet a dick picture as any of us. I don't think you can judge a person by what gets their motor running. Last I checked he wasn't unwantedly molesting, raping, or harassing people he worked with. I just don't think it holds any bearing.

The lack of self control is the issue...not the actual act in my mind. Plus, the sheer stupidity of being caught so easily. He was texting the chick he was just outed by while giving a press conference on how he has "reformed". No cure for dumbass except death.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe I am with you for the most part EXCEPT for this.

I see marriage as a commitment and a vow of more than your word. If he cannot uphold that commitment than how van I expect him to uphold any others?

I agree with that. But he has said many times his marriage was just for show. Political image stuff. His GF seemed to agree. So I really don't see it as breaking the sanctity of marriage. But he and his wife is making a mockery of it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The lack of self control is the issue...not the actual act in my mind. Plus, the sheer stupidity of being caught so easily. He was texting the chick he was just outed by while giving a press conference on how he has "reformed". No cure for dumbass except death.

Why should he control it. To suggest he should implies he's doing something wrong. That's the funny thing about this. The dude hasn't done a single thing illegal or wrong. It's just a good story for the media to run with and make something out of nothing.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I agree with that. But he has said many times his marriage was just for show. Political image stuff. His GF seemed to agree. So I really don't see it as breaking the sanctity of marriage. But he and his wife is making a mockery of it.

Why should he control it. To suggest he should implies he's doing something wrong. That's the funny thing about this. The dude hasn't done a single thing illegal or wrong. It's just a good story for the media to run with and make something out of nothing.

Yep, yep.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Meh, everything has a line. If he weighed 600 pounds and was wheel chair ridden because of his lack of control on food most would question his ability to control other aspects of his life. It is not because it is a sex act to me as I could frankly care.

It is the utter stupidity it takes to be caught so easily, as he was trying to hide it. If you wanna hire a guy with a lack of control like that, go ahead. Think of it this way...you own a company. Are you going to hire him, with the baggage?

Compulsive liar
Compulsive Sexter
Compulsive Cheater
Compulsive want of power, enough to marry out of political convenience

Wonder what else he is compulsive about? You can put it in the Micro and excuse one instance. In the Macro he is a dirt bag and it is easily seen. He is a Public Official to be held to a higher standard than the dude working the warehouse or laying bricks. Still haven't seen where he claims his marriage is a sham. Got a link?

[video=youtube;D0Nf0jg7L0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Nf0jg7L0k[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Meh, everything has a line. If he weighed 600 pounds and was wheel chair ridden because of his lack of control on food most would question his ability to control other aspects of his life. It is not because it is a sex act to me as I could frankly care.

It is the utter stupidity it takes to be caught so easily, as he was trying to hide it. If you wanna hire a guy with a lack of control like that, go ahead. Think of it this way...you own a company. Are you going to hire him, with the baggage?

Compulsive liar
Compulsive Sexter
Compulsive Cheater
Compulsive want of power, enough to marry out of political convenience

Wonder what else he is compulsive about? You can put it in the Micro and excuse one instance. In the Macro he is a dirt bag and it is easily seen. He is a Public Official to be held to a higher standard than the dude working the warehouse or laying bricks. Still haven't seen where he claims his marriage is a sham. Got a link?

I think you just described about 99% of all politicians. Liars, cheaters, and power hungry. Including every president we've had. James Buchanan 1857-1861 a verified cross dresser who never married and lived with a male senator. Andrew Jackson allegedly referred to them as "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy. J Edgar Hoover was another more recent cross dresser. Lets not get in to the sexual deviance good ole LBJ. That dude was a freak! More recently we have Bill Clinton. Blowjobs in the oval office with an intern. How about that ole JFK giving it to Marlyn after sneaking her in the back door of the white house. Many many threesomes, foursomes, in his past with ole slick willy. Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd, a woman with severe psychological problems who beat him severely when she was angry. She was from a very wealthy, high-class connected family. That's just president's, we could fill up this site with congressmen and governors. More notable 47 year senator Ted Kennedy being charged with rape. Or that whole hooker and a bridge incident. But through all of that, there is nothing to suggest it had ANY influence on their ability to be a president or a congressman. None. What they stick their dick in has little to no bearing on their job. You mentioned weight. Look at NJ governor Chris Christie. He's taken a ton of crap from Leno to letterman and SNL for being fat and severely overweight. But nobody has questioned his ability to lead because of it. Actually, he's done a good enough job of impressing some at the RNC that they're considering him for a 2016 run at the presidency.

This stuff with Weiner is nothing more than entertainment media fluff passed off as investigative journalism. It's lunacy. So what if he sent a dick picture to some chick and likes sniffing high heels. So what if he lied about it. It's nobodies business in reality. I think that's what people fail to understand.. It's nobodies business. and If he lies to you for asking questions that aren't your business. Then we can't really get pissed about it. Now if he's setting up a sex shop in his congressional office and hog tying interns then there is some call for concern. Just because someone is "different" doesn't mean they are incapable or radical in other aspects.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Acceptance of bad behavior may be ok for some...not me. This is why we have disrespectful hellians running around. Nobody is held to a standard.

Huckleberry Finn

Acceptance of bad behavior may be ok for some...not me. This is why we have disrespectful hellians running around. Nobody is held to a standard.

I liked your quote about being questioning a person that is 600 pounds...that is why Chris Christie checked into get a lap band surgery under a secret name...

And nice try Joe - I know you consider social issues less than others, but you picked some pretty shitty examples.

Buchanan isn't exactly known as the best president. Jackson ran over someone drunk, in hit buggy and did that whole impeachment thing. I really don't believe the stories on Hoover (interesting read on that here). LBJ was a loser, Clinton was ok at best (also that whole impeachment and perjury thing is kind of a bitch to the legacy). I'm not quite sure Ted Kennedy had a great legacy, considering his best legislative act was No Child Left Behind...

Sure, there is some deviancy but that cast of characters certainty isn't the best. Of course, this wouldn't be the reason I wouldn't vote for him anyways...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm with Charles on this TOO.

Joe is right though, he fits 99% of the politicians mold and its mainly for character traits like these is why this our governments are broke at the state and federal levels.

If one of my daughters tried to bring a guy like this "tool" home to meet us, he'd get the Milo hammered!lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm just saying guys. I don't think it holds any bearing. The personal definition for sexual deviance is all relative. What you think is crazy freaky, someone else may see as normal, and what you see as normal, someone else may see as some freaky jacked up shit. For instance. You might like to slap your significant other on the ass while having sex. To you it's normal, but to someone else it's weird and freaky. I would venture to say that if yall knew what people did behind closed doors you'd have a nervous breakdown. Not only what, but who was doing it. As an example. Think about a very successful director or VP who is a female. Outwardly you see a successful woman with her career together, she has a MBA, and is on the fast track for upper management. But honestly, you know nothing about her. The night before she could have been bent over a couch, tied with a ball gag in her mouth, and have bruises on her ass from a riding crop. Now say a cut throat media person got a picture of that and went after her. Obviously she's going to deny it. Why? Because we as society have placed a stigma of "that's freaky she's fucked up in the head" and then we try to correlate that to other aspects of her life. When in reality, It has ZERO bearing on who she is as a person and how she conducts business. 5 minutes ago you never even knew it. She was just another successful person on the fact track. But now she's fucked up in the head and shouldn;t be trusted. What people like to do in the bedroom is no different than someone liking vanilla, and someone liking Neapolitan. You can't explain why one person likes this ice cream and the other doesn't. Nor can we attach a stigma to it just because we don't understand it.