Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Organization receiving threats over helping G Zimmerman

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Race Baiters and Hate Mongers attack

You know what they say: no good deed goes unpunished.

And, once again, that's the case for our effort to help George Zimmerman replace his firearm after the U.S. Department of Justice ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to NOT return his personal property.

We considered this a politically-motivated abuse of power. So we asked our supporters to chip in a little money so we could buy him a new firearm, plus holster and other items he may need. We called it the Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund.

But to our surprise, the story went national. While donations began poring in from all over the country, the race-baiters and hate-mongers started their attack. One of the charges leveled against us is that we're racists and are only helping Zimmerman because he's "white." Actually, he self-identifies as Hispanic, but the haters never let facts get in the way.

And while it's not fun to be accused or racism, the hate-mongers have been spitting their most acidic comments at Mr. Zimmerman, a man who has been found not guilty and recently rescued a family from a truck accident. Here's just a little taste of that hate from those who claim to want peace and harmony.
From our Facebook page:
Lloyd Lachow - I pray to Our Lord Jeesus every day that He protect George Zimmerman and keep him safe and whole so that the blessed person who shoots him in his fat, racist face gets a clean kill.

From Huffington Post:
bran0217 - I would like to meet this coward in a ring no guns,And see who walks away standing,

James Adam Carrington - With any luck, the next time he stalks and attempts to kill an unarmed person, that target will take the gun away and use it on GZ. THAT would be justice.

Wanda047 - Maybe the next person in an accident, once looking up and seeing this child Killer George Zimmurderer staring down at him or her, will have a gun on their person, and seeing this murderer looking at them, will blow him away.

Dennisdkl123 - If it had been me he was stocking the dark and rainy night it would have been Zimmerman on the end of stand you ground.

From ThinkProgress:
Neil Amitay - There is no limit to stupidity. I hope Zimmerman feels threatened when they give him the gun and shoots them all.

Patty Chambers - Including himself.

Matthew Tanner - Including their whole families and everyone who comes to the funerals...

Monica Brown - That same gun given to GZ will be his downfall,ppl r out there that is sharp shooters n will not hesitate to waste this big blob.Hope the gun shop furnishing him the gun will pick up the pieces.

Oh, and they don't just want Zimmerman to be killed, they'd like to see that happen to us and our families as well. Here's an excerpt from just one of the emails we've received:

To Whom It May Concern:

It is one thing to support ownership of guns. It's another thing to be insensitive about the death of young boy and to encourage the purchase of a gun to an irresponsible user. I hope that one of your children is shot by mistake and that everyone goes out and buys the killer a gun ...

... Disgusting and despicable and I wish the worst for you deep from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,
Y Jimenez

More at the link above.

Also, one of my personal favorite attacks which is incredibly NSFW due to language. Though its almost unintelligible due to the large amount of cursing and lack of thought or a point. From the rudepundit
7/22/2013
Ohio Gun Club Wants to Arm Everyone, Including Teachers and Killers:
The low-flying motherfucker is a more common species than you might imagine. All over the nation, low-flying motherfuckers exist, unseen until the moment that they end up fucking a mother and then, all of a sudden, you think, "What was that that just fucked all those mothers?" Of course, once you know that a low-flying motherfucker exists, you can do your best to flush it out and throttle that bastard before more mothers are quite unwittingly fucked. They are such small-dicked creatures that mothers may not even realize they've been fucked until they're told about that stain on their pants later. The problem is that even a low-flying motherfucker is still a motherfucker, and those motherfuckers are tenacious and hard-to-kill. Sometimes you try to stomp one out and it only gets stronger. So you have to approach the eradication carefully. Although, oddly enough, often sunshine is all it takes to do the trick.

Chances are that you never heard or gave a jolly rat's shit about the Buckeye Firearms Foundation. But now they will forever be known as "That Group of Assholes Who Want to Buy George Zimmerman a New Gun." Yes, the Ohio gun clubhouse is gonna take up the cause of arming George Zimmerman because someone might follow him and end up shooting him, perhaps in the course of a fight. Vigilante justice is a bit imprecise that way.

See, since the Department of Justice is investigating the death of Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman's actions, the state of Florida has to keep all the evidence from the case, including the gun used to kill an unarmed teenager, which is the kind of souvenir no amount of money can really buy you. As the BFF (oh, just fuck them) says, "We have created the Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund. We encourage you to donate whatever you can afford, $100 ... $50 ... $25 ... even just $10. We will provide Mr. Zimmerman, who has no current source of income, with the funds he needs to replace his firearm, holster, and other gear. The rest will be set aside to fight similar injustices ... and they happen all the time." That means that after the one or two people who run the "organization" spend $300 bucks or so on a new 9mm pistol, they'll keep the rest of your coin. To fight for freedom or some such shit.

But if you think that giving a gift to Zimmerman is the only action of these, you know, motherfuckers, then you need to check out the top of their webpage. The BFF (that's just sad) isn't only re-arming a known killer in Florida. It's making sure that teachers in Ohio receive, in the words of the dickless soulsucking attorney for BFF, Ken Hanson, "active killer" training. Yep, the BFF is raising $100,000 to train hundreds of teachers to carry weapons and be able to shoot shooters in a cross-classroom shootout that will no doubt end with everyone fine in the 1st grade art class. The BFF wants you to give up $20 for a box of ammo because each teacher uses 1000 rounds of ammo per class. "So I guess the question is, 'Are our kids worth $20?'" the group asks.

On Saturday, the Rude Pundit drove past a bunch of mostly African Americans lined up near a pickup truck under I-10 at Poydras Street in New Orleans. He thought it was one of the marches for Trayvon Martin. But it was not. An African American man on the back of the truck was handing out sacks of food. The line, at least 50 strong, was there to get charity food. The Rude Pundit is gonna give $20 to Second Harvest Food Bank of New Orleans. On his donation, he will say, "Because no one needs more guns."

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. Just when I'm sure that I've heard it all, I haven't.

Tiny

Anyone hear about G. Zimmerman and his hero act for last week?. There was a roll over 1/2 mile from his house with a family of four trapped in the van. The thing catches fire and who shows up?...... Mr. Zimmerman!.
Busts out the window and gets the two kids, mother and husband out before the thing turned into a blaze.

Heard the 911 call today. Seems george didnt want it reported but someone found out and it went from there. Can't keep a good man down :)

The cleveland radio station where I listened to this 911 tape and the discussion afterwards refers to him as Zimmer - Man :smiley_clap:
(Super hero)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Before they call ANYONE a racist they better look in the mirror again!

Anyone heard about the middle aged white man down in Georgia that was just minding his own business the weekend before last pumping some gas in his car at 1:30am. Then 4 black dudes started a fight with him beating him unconscious out into a major thoroughfare where he was struck by a vehicle and killed. Hardly any coverage on that incident but go figure........!!!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm sure they do and there's no guessing who they voted for.
Stupid is stupid do.

Oh I bet I can guess with a pretty high probability of being right. If they're black and voted, I can say there is a 93% probability they voted Obama. considering their anti gun stance one could further deduce their is a higher probability they're on the left.

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Funny how the anti's are wishing violence to be perpetrated upon GZ - pretty hypocritical.

Can't we all just get along? :smiley_depressive:
NO - 'cause leftylibs are a bunch of no-commonsense fucktards.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Funny how the anti's are wishing violence to be perpetrated upon GZ - pretty hypocritical.

Can't we all just get along? :smiley_depressive:
NO - 'cause leftylibs are a bunch of no-commonsense fucktards.

I am always puzzled why the antis are voicing violence and their hated of weapons. .....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Doesn't add up now does it Hedge? Irony. Generally most of those carrying firearms hope they never need to squeeze the trigger. The other side doesn't want anyone to own them but they want to see GZ crucified. Double standard indeed.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
From BFA Today
If you've tried to visit our website today, you know it's not there any more. At some time this morning, it came under attack from an outside source.

FACTS:
Our IT guy says it's a "denial of service" or DoS attack. This is not the ordinary "hack" attack that we've experienced many times in the past. A DoS attack involves using significant resources to bombard a server to temporarily or permanently disrupt service.
This attack took out our websites, both Buckeye Firearms Association and Buckeye Firearms Foundation.
Our email communication services also went down. Leaders are located all over the state of Ohio, so we've had to set up a temporary alternate email list to stay in touch as we work through this issue.
This attack was so overwhelming, it took down the entire company that hosts our website. Thousands of IP addresses have been caught up in the digital bloodshed.  
Shortly after all the company servers went down, their power went down. And our IT guy says his cell phone service vanished.
We don't yet know where this attack came from, but we find it hard to believe that it is a coincidence that it's happening at the very moment a story went national about raising funds to enable George Zimmerman to purchase a new firearm after Eric Holder and the DOJ decided to prevent him from getting his personal property back.

We've received threats, hate male, and angry late night phone calls. We're sending you this message to let you know what's going on just in case they take out more of our resources and we are unable to communicate with you.

REST ASSURED: We are working on getting our website back up. And the work goes on to push pro-gun legislation, meet with law makers, and defend the Second Amendment. We may communicate online, but our strength has always been in our vast grassroots and our personal relationships with your representatives in government.

The check to Zimmerman is being sent to him as you read this