Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Fowlfighter duck and goose call from LMC

Derek j

Knox Co.
I am wanting to sell my fowlfighter series lynch mob calls. I have both duck and goose calls, in excellent condition. I used them for a couple hunts, but just couldn't bring myself to hunt with them. Was always afraid I was gonna lose them...lol. They have been shelf queens for the past year. They sell on the fowlfighters website for $260 total. I will sell for $200 TYD. Open to trades also, let me know what you got.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374540977.862687.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374540989.707692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374541002.357539.jpg

Last edited:

Derek j

Knox Co.
LMC calls are very easy, IMO, to run compared to an RNT or Zink call. I have had all three, and like my Lynch's the best. If you want to learn how to run a goose call, get any instructional video from Field Hudnall. The dude can straight out kill it on a call, and is very informational.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Those are some badass calls! I'm not one who wears a FD shirt around everywhere or make my avatar the maltase cross so everyone knows I'm a FF (these people are called Squirrels!) but these calls are flat out SHARP! I would prob be in the same boat with not wanting to use them though....

Derek j

Knox Co.
I am the same way. Drives me nuts when you see all the guys with a hundred lights on their vehicles, wearing FD related stuff from head to toe.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sounds like Harley guys! lmao Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own a Harley, but you know the guy. HD bandana, HD jeans, belt, boots, t-shirt, tattoo, wallet, wallet chain, underwear, etc. Of course this is coming from a guy that wear hunting related shirts nearly every day!