Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First pull on new property

teej89

NE PA
Here's the first pull I've made on the 50 acres I've been given permission to hunt on. Lots of pics, got pics every day for two weeks but no shooter bucks unfortunately. I'll share just a couple of em, lots of doe pics.

Enjoy!

This one is probably my favorite just wish it was clearer. You can see he/she's licking their lips after chewing the minerals lol

And who's that stud?! :D

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Still plenty of time. If you got plenty of pictures, probably just a matter of time before you dial in the property and figure out the patterns of the big boys. Good luck!

teej89

NE PA
Yeah I'm definitely not counting it out. I was only on the perimeter of the sense hardwoods, only a couple 100 yds out from this guys back yard. He has 60 acres there and I told him the back edge of his property looked great and he said he knew the guy that owns that and he'll get me permission to the land too! I'm getting real excited about this property, the additional property is 50 more acres of hardwoods, 5 acres of overgrown field, and 15 acres of corn. Can't wait to get the word that I got permission for the additional property.

teej89

NE PA
Here's a panorama of it. What happened was a couple acres were cleared cuz the landowner was gonna out his house there then it fell and the guy I know obtained the land and it's just grown up since then.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374521344.251942.jpg