Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Barely made it out alive...

teej89

NE PA
Went to Cardinal Campground for the first time tonight.... Little did I know it was swamp land and I had no bug spray, mosquitoes were everywhere! I had to rush off shots cuz I could see em biting me on my bow arm loL! I'm pretty sure I lost a couple liters of blood there today. Anyways this was my first time ever 3D shooting. I've had one in my yard before at home but that's not the same. well I LOVE IT! I'm gonna be hitting that place up every weekend. If anyone out there wants to meet up and shoot lemme know. I don't know of anyone in Columbus that bow hunts so there's no one to shoot with. Be warned I'm a rook, I bow hunt to hit vitals so as long as I'm hitting the lungs I'm happy in 3D lol

But 3d was awesome, I'm hooked.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good place to shoot and shoot and shoot. They have a huge course and if you walk with this crew will take a couple hours...mostly looking for lost arrows or cutting them out of trees (wayne) lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Imagine 20 people dragging coolers through there playing "Call Your Shot" and you know what it's like to shoot with this crew. I do know they spray for skeeters but say its a pointless battle. Swampy fuggin' place.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oooooohhhh yea... the skeeters be bad at Cardinal. I shot a solo round there last year about this time and they about carried me away. And that was during a drought! I can't imagine how bad they'd be right now.