Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Pointing Lab Pups - 4XGMPR HRCH Lakotas Hurricane Cruz x Killbuck Creek Molly

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Posting this for a friend. These will be some excellent dogs. My 7 month old pup Killbuck Creek Black Betty came from this same combination and she's a phenomenal dog. Molly is of average size, roughly 65-70 pounds and Cruz is right about 65 pounds as well. The two males from the previous litter are at about 60 pounds right now at 7 months of age. My dog Betty is hovering right around 40-45 pounds right now, and was the runt.

Here is Betty at 5 months old:

Training video of Molly, pointing some chukars:

[video=youtube;F3LX2JmpOO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3LX2JmpOO4[/video]

Cruz's website:
http://www.browngundogs.com/cruz.htm

Pups from champion stock that excel in retrieving and pointing. Molly is a very good looking black female of average size and sleek athletic build. She just turned 3 1/2. Molly has shown her owners what a truely outstanding home companion and hunting partner can be. Strong point and demonstrated skills in the duck blind and field. Molly is extensively hunted both locally and in trips out west. She is the entire package for a home companion and versatile hunting dog on pheasants and waterfowl. She is out of 1.5 GMPR Cuiver Rivers Playin for Keeps HRCH SH 4X GrandMaster Pointing Retriever. Again, Molly is just that awesome home and gun dog that everyone hopes to have and should be a good combination with Cruz to produce some very athletic, focused gun dog companions. Molly is: EIC clear, Elbows normal, Hips fair, and CERF clear

Cruz has a truely unique mixture of high-octane Intensity, Talent, and Drive in a level of balance well beyond his age. He has demonstrated this focus, talent, and trainability in the hunt test environment where he has achieved the levels of Hunting Retriever Champion and 3X Grand Master Pointing Retriever by 24 months of age. Cruz has achieved these titles with an 89% test pass rate and has never had a controlled or uncontrolled break in a test. Cruz completed his 4XGMPR at 30 months of age making him the first and only brown 4X and the youngest 4XGMPR in APLA history. He completed his AKC MH title in the summer of 2011. Cruz is the first and only dog to earn the combination of 4XGMPR, HRCH, and MH at 2 years of age.

Health Clearances: CHIC #68606, Hips: Excellent, Elbows: Normal, CERF: Normal, EIC: Clear, CNM: Clear by parentage, PRA/PRCD: Clear

There are 7 pups in the litter... 1 yellow male, 2 black males, and 4 black females.

Price is $900.

Please send email to smazak@neo.rr.com if interested.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's a good price for a great pedigree. Betty sure is pretty!

Thanks. It truly is a great pedigree. Although untitled, Molly is one of the most driven, intense dogs I've ever been around. With a little more work she could easily attain her CPR and MPR. And Cruz... well, his titles speak for themselves. He's definitely one of the best pointing labs in the country right now.

And if you're not looking for a pointing lab, these are still phenomenal duck dogs. These dogs, and pointing labs in general, just have an awesome athletic build. My dog Betty may not be an ice breaker, but I have no doubt that she could hunt all day long without slowing down.