Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Vortex Diamondback 8X42

runhunter

Anyone have any experience with these binocs?? I found them for $209, free shipping and have read a ton of great reviews, not to mention top notch customer service/warranty. Seems like a good deal considering the majority of places carry them for $229 and up. Thoughts?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
IMO, you cannot go wrong with Vortex optics. I should have a set of these in my hands before long and could speak more to their specific quality. But I have looked through the 10x42 version and they were great glasses. I also have a Vortex scope and it is very well made. Good buy.

runhunter

Damn, you guys just love spending my money don't ya, haha... No BS, at least 100 reviews read, and not one bad word yet. Seems like they're comparable to a $400+ set of eyes eh?

MandRroofing

In the woods
I have had the diamond back 10x for a year now.elk hunting last year I was able to see into pockets just before the sun was up were I could not see into these pockets with the naked eye.caint beat them for the price imo...

runhunter

Flute...I ended up ordering the 10X42's for the same price. Excited to get them in my hands in a few days.