Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For all you OSU Fans...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm not one to bash OSU (TOO much), but got a kick out of Will Mushchamp's quote about Urban turning Florida in for recruiting violations. You can read the article here, but he was quoted as saying,

"We appreciated our friends from Ohio making sure we're compliant with NCAA rules. They certainly know a little bit about that subject."

http://espn.go.com/college-football...s-shot-ohio-state-buckeyes-compliance-history

Gotta love college sports and trash talking. Is it time for football yet?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
In celebration of his 6th birthday earlier this month, Remi would like to add his $.02...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
These dumbasses have the world by the balls, and act like punks. I don't feel one bit sorry for any of them. Urban will get the idiots weaved out.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
The freaking world at their finger tips, and just can't seem TOO keep from falling flat on their faces! I think they feel great, but can't handle greatness! Very Sad!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Fugg Hyde and Roby. Their is plenty of talent in the back field and on the other side of the ball and they won't be missed..... I promise.

Huckleberry Finn

Fugg Hyde and Roby. Their is plenty of talent in the back field and on the other side of the ball and they won't be missed..... I promise.

Hyde, no. I mean that's good experience but there are plenty of backs in the stable.

Now Roby...yea, he'd be missed in my opinion.