Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

daughter has a deer problem

oakswamper

around Toledo
My daughter has been bitchin her garden has been gettin tore up by something. I haven't had time to get over there cause I'm busy trying to get the bar open so this mornin she sends me this pic lol.

She says this was the smallest of 3 bucks that was in her garden, she is also mad cause one of them chased her Taco bell dog :smiley_crocodile:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Paintball gun and a full mag.... Shoot the living shit out of them.... Make them look like a bunch tie dyed hippies!!!! rotflmao

oakswamper

around Toledo
she sent me a couple more pics I will post later. she is so mad (she passed her hunter safety course when she was 10 without any help) she said we didn't have this problem at the farm lol. the taco bell dog barked and ran right up to the deer and she flipped out and started yelling cause she thought the deer was gonna kill him

she sure is learning about owning a house, makes me proud lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I went to the farm to get a camera and some asshole took both cameras and two stands. wtf is wrong with people

Now that pisses me off just reading it. Sorry to hear it bud. I was chuckling while reading the comments until I read this. Thieves really burn me up.

oakswamper

around Toledo
Hicks I have always let people hunt small game and if I got my deer I would let them hunt deer. I'm gonna turn into an ass and not let any hunters unless I know them. I know that sounds bad but I'm sick of gettin shit stolen