Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My First Man Cave TOO.

Ricer2231

This is my first man cave too. When we bought our house four years ago this was my room from the day we toured the house for the first time. My wife could tell by my look and said if this house is meant to be ours this is gonna be your man cave. I really have to give her credit. I basically told her what I wanted to do with what I had and put everything in the room and she pretty much took it from there. I love it and it is all me. I don't have any "monster" bucks but the ones I do have have their own story and their own place in my cave. Sorry for so many pictures but what the heck.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590608.318817.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590655.154672.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590689.073220.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590733.586375.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590755.433599.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373590798.753720.jpg
Probably one of my favorite things in my room. My wife had my sign made for me at her work, they sell a bunch of them. Once again sorry about all the pics. Haha
P.S. my wife has determined that where my bow case and the wood box are under the tv, is where my bear mount goes. No pressure. Lmao.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow Don! That is friggin sweet! I need to get our basement finished...dang!

Thanks for sharing that! Good luck on your bear hunt, the addition of a bear mount or rug would be super sweet!

Ricer2231

Nice work Don!! That sign is sweet.

Thanks. My wife had that made for me at her work. She said they sell a ton of them. They have a bunch of different themes but thought the deer camp one would be perfect for my man cave. Plus the fact that my wife's name just happens to be Mary, which works great with Mary's Famous Breakfast Menu. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nick and Don both have me jealous. Two darn nice man caves!

Don- you are being humble. Some nice looking deer on the walls bud. Too much of the general hunting population those are all monsters. They all looked pretty solid to me. Great looking room.