Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cincinnati area mechanic needed

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Friends of mine have a daughter in school down there and her car is in need of repair, they were asking me if I had any connections down there and I said I may... So if anyone has a trustworthy mechanic down that way I'd appreciate the name and number.... Thanks...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm an hour NE of Cincy. I've got a buddy here that is awesome! Let me know if you want a number.

Huckleberry Finn

Not a local J, but I have honestly had good experience with the Firestone chain, really been impressed for a big box store.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks Huck, I'll let them know... But I think they're on a tight budget and most chain shops aren't too reasonable....

Huckleberry Finn

Thanks Huck, I'll let them know... But I think they're on a tight budget and most chain shops aren't too reasonable....

Nothing ain't cheap when it comes to cars unfortunately...

I can think of 2 occasions (1 emergency radiator replacement and 1 brake job) where my dad drove over to college (3 hrs) because it was cheaper than taking it to a shop. I needed my brakes checked once and found a local guy that fit me in before hours, turned out everything was fine and he only charged me like $10...impossible to find something like that, I had to drive all over creation just to find someone that would accommodate that...

Good luck

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Greenfield. Business number is 937 981 4499. Greene's Automotive. He is a good friend of mine, and can fix anything. He ran a Ford dealership service department before opening his own business. He has fixed everything from go-carts, boats, and all of our automobiles for us. Spent the 4th of July in his home garage looking at several old vehicles he is restoring... I am by no means a gear-head, but I was impressed. People like that amaze me. Heck, he even helped me get our new ovens running properly after we installed them a couple months back. I just don't know how some people know how to fix EVERYTHING! :)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
J, I don't have any mechanic I rely on per se but was wondering what problems she was having with her vehicle and I can put the word out to my co-workers.

What part of Cincy is she living, Clifton(UC) or what little town is she close to.