Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wil he Grow fast enough?

MandRroofing

In the woods
question is......Does this guy have enough time to get some decent growth befor they shed the velvet?

Attachments

• PICT0151.jpg
    PICT0151.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 148
  • PICT0158.jpg
    PICT0158.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 168

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
He doesn't look TOO old me. He still is balled up pretty good so he has a bunch of growing left. His brow tines are about done though IMO.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yea, he has plenty of growing left. He could have shed late and is behind the curve in the growth department. I still don't see him scoring real high and I know you always have some dandies running around. I'd say he needs another year or two. Some great generics though!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Yea, he has plenty of growing left. He could have shed late and is behind the curve in the growth department. I still don't see him scoring real high and I know you always have some dandies running around. I'd say he needs another year or two. Some great generics though!

Ditto.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks good. I pulled a card last weekend which had been on a 4month soak. There was a buck still carrying in late April. Seems like I have a bunch in the same growth stage as your buck. Makes me a little nervous but I know certain times of the growing year they can put on some serious antler in a short amount of time.