Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Dander.....Have ya used it and if so do ya like it?

Ricer2231

I have been checking this out a little but and was just wanting to get y'all's opinion on it. I, personally, have never used it but it seems pretty popular in a few places.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I have never used it either Don, but the same as you I have seen where alot of people swear by it, I have never used the Evercalm either that Jesse uses so I'm interested to see what everyone has to say, might be another tool to use

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I have never used it either Don, but the same as you I have seen where alot of people swear by it, I have never used the Evercalm either that Jesse uses so I'm interested to see what everyone has to say, might be another tool to use

I used the Evercalm last year for the first time. Uh, ranks right up there with my scent smoker. I'll always use it. We had so many instances of deer licking it off trees and off our ladders from using on our boots

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I used to use deer dander. A couple years ago, I shot a buck and had a tough time finding it. beentown came to help with the search and every time he got downwind of me he would stop and say, "it's right around here somewhere, I can smell it."

I can't say it helped or hinderd, it does smell like a musky buck, but it might almost be too overpowering. i ran out of it and never replaced it. i smoke up instead.