Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A couple bucks

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Finally got a camera put out a few weeks ago. Not sure how long I'm gonna run them this year, but I plan on pulling them before the season starts, at least on this farm. Been watching a few nice deer in the afternoons and evenings, and am happy to get a few pictures of them.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks fellas. No target bucks yet J. I'm not gonna focus on one specific deer this year, but set a goal of 130" or bust. I've gotta get a decent buck under my belt.

Don, over half those bucks will disappear just before the season starts. That's just part of watching deer over beans in my area. It draws deer from all over during the summer, but as soon as beans go brown, the bucks head home.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looks like there are a couple good bucks running around down there. I hope the biggest one sticks around and you can slide an arrah right behind the shoulder buddy.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a great pull Greg! Whether they all hang around or not come the season opener it has to be nice knowing you have more than a few nice ones that made it though last years hunting season and this past winter.

Going to be fun watching them develop till you pull your cameras. Thanks for sharing buddy!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Nice bucks man! I just got my computer back so I can actually see pics on here now!