Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DHS now has control over ALL communications in case of "emergency? "

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Its clear that this is one big staged game... they need our gun information so they can know for sure what is out there..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Get radios. A buddy at work keeps pushing me to get my HAM license. When the SHTF you can bet uncle sam will flip the switch.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Flip the switch and BAMM there goes freedom of speech and the press.

yer right Jack - definitely time.

I'm sick of executive orders - so much shit is done and money spent without our representatives debating it. It needs to be dialed back.

And it begs to wonder, WHY ISN"T the mainstream media flippin' their lid over this one? Do THEY not know?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Get radios. A buddy at work keeps pushing me to get my HAM license. When the SHTF you can bet uncle sam will flip the switch.

If anyone needs guidance let me know how I can help. HAMfests were a treat for me as a kid. My Dad is the one who does the work on all the repeaters in the area. He as getting a bit TOO old for climbing the antenna's. It is a dying hobby that needs some young blood to keep it going.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Always been intrigued by ham radios, came close to getting into it when I was in high school. Still if/when the shtf and big bro wants to shut down "non-essential" communications jamming ham radios is probably part of the plan.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I imagine when the SHTF no communication mode will be safe... It'll all be shit off too the commoners....