Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Independence Day!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So what's everyone's plans? Anyone else stupid as me who got up at 4:30 to get the brisket on?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372933172.841845.jpg

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Wife working here too. Gonna piddle around the garage, melt some lead, catch up on a few things, relax, make some burgers for dinner.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
You are cheating Joe lump charcoal or nothing (says the guy with a gas grill and an electric smoker).

I will be doing ribeyes and strips later.

I am on call so no big plans except for hanging around the house.

Huckleberry Finn

No big plans here, gonna hang out with my brother, sil, and aunt....hopefully hit my sil's parents pond for some fishin.

Joe, for the love of America and all things innovative, will ya put a pair of short pants on today!?!?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've got deer steaks marinating and the grass needs cut. Probably go and set up my other trail cam.

Ricer2231

My better half is working TOO so I am gonna put a couple sets of cornhole boards together, make a run to Heath to get some red and grey duck canvas, and if it dries up a little mow the grass.

Tiny

No plans. Wife and I are on separate shifts so she is asleep till 4-5pm. Weather is crappy and the fish aren't biting.
Just another day here.

Hope everyone else makes something of it :)

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Well, Ric and his wife are coming to Morgan Co. And spending the weekend here. My bro and I have some work to get done at the hunting cabin, trail cameras to check and beer to drink. May do some frog gigging and fishing TOO. Hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Happy 4th to all you TOOzers. Have a safe and happy Holiday.

I have no plans for the day other then to cut the grass. Anything other then that will be winging it as we go lol. City fireworks will not be until Saturday but I'm sure there will be enough in the air from all the yahoos in the neighborhood lol.

Stay safe and enjoy everybody.

Damn, I wouldn't call cooking a brisket stupid by any means!! When ya want me down for dinner?!?!

Probably just throw a few burgers on and get to bed early. Big day tomorrow with working and trying to make a couple of my daughter's softball games.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
At my in-laws for a few days of relaxing and then headed east to see my family and hit the beach for a few days.

Started the day checking how the apples are looking this year and they are looking awesome. Landon, his grandpa and I then road the 4 wheelers for a bit in the woods before stopping at the neighbors farm for Landon to help feed a couple cows and horses.