Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Racism

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
:smiley_clap:

Thought this might have something to do with Paula Dean. Or Zimmerman. Or the fact that black people have flipped the tables so hard in this country, along with pussified white folk, that now it is acceptable to hate white people.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
:smiley_clap:

Thought this might have something to do with Paula Dean. Or Zimmerman. Or the fact that black people have flipped the tables so hard in this country, along with pussified white folk, that now it is acceptable to hate white people.

I tell you what, if I ever see that gangster wanna be lil Wayne in public and I get a chance, I'll throw that dude a beatin he ain't never going to forget.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The irony in all this is that black people today have endured nothing compared to what past generations had to endure. So while they play the race card and spread hatred towards whites, they alienate whites who have never had an issue with blacks. Racism is only growing stronger and blacks (media and figure heads) are to blame IMO. The tides have turned and so long as everything is about race and it is acceptable to hate whites, then things will continue to deteriorate. I could really care less what the color of a persons skin is so long as they are good people. However my tolerance is being whittled away with things like Paula Dean and George Zimmerman.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
The irony in all this is that black people today have endured nothing compared to what past generations had to endure. So while they play the race card and spread hatred towards whites, they alienate whites who have never had an issue with blacks. Racism is only growing stronger and blacks (media and figure heads) are to blame IMO. The tides have turned and so long as everything is about race and it is acceptable to hate whites, then things will continue to deteriorate. I could really care less what the color of a persons skin is so long as they are good people. However my tolerance is being whittled away with things like Paula Dean and George Zimmerman.

Absolutely.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

The double standards that exist today are ridiculous, both with guns and people. People better learn to start standing up for themselves, no matter what your skin looks like.