Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2013 Hoyt Spyder 30 (Must Sell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricer2231

Hey guys. A buddy of mine asked if I would let y'all know about his Spyder he is having to sell. He has come to figure out, thanks to Milo, that it is just too short for him. He switched from a Mathews Legacy to this bow. He had shot approximately 150 arrows through it but just couldn't get comfortable and relaxed when he would draw the bow and wasn't shooting it very good at all. I told him about Milo tuning my bow and how it had helped with my grouping and made it feel better to me so he did the same and had Milo tune his Spyder too. Once Milo had his bow tuned he brought it to Zanesville so he could see my buddy shoot it and fine tune it for him. That's when we came to discover that it is just flat out too short. Milo has done everything he can do to make it as long as possible and try to get it where it is comfortable for him but my buddy just can't get "settled" at full draw. I didn't mean to get so long winded but I really just wanted y'all to know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the bow it is just too short for him. Here are the specs on it and if ya have any questions just give me a shout or pm me. I will answer the best I can and if its too technical for me I am sure Milo can answer it.
2013 RH Hoyt Spyder 30
Bought in late Feb. and first shot in May
Camo
30" Mods
RKT #3 Cams
50-60# Limbs
The bow has had less than 250 arrows shot through it and is in like new condition. The bow shoots great and is super quiet. It has all new accessories on it. $625.00 bare bow. $650.00 for the bow with the Trophy Ridge Revolution rest. If you want the bow with the rest, Apex Game Changer sight and Fuse stabilizer $700.00. I will post a couple pics once I get them. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
This bow is super smoove to draw and a VERY quiet bow. Very impressed with it and like don said it was flat out too short. Thanks to buckeye outdoors not knowing how to fit a bow to a shooter this one is for sale. They sure send me a lot of business at times but this is not the business i like. You will be pleased with this bow as it throws a great bullet hole and ready to go. Just needs a mod change to change the length. A set of mods are usually less than 30 bucks. This bow only goes to 30 inch draw. And because i stand behind my work i will help any TOO buyer who is having issues after buying it with free service/ advice and retune if necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.