Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zimmerman trial.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Has anyone been watching or listening to this trial. I have been listening to the live streaming audio for the last three days. Most of the very key witnesses have already testified. No way the state is going to be able to prove murder 2 which is Zimmerman went after Trayvon with the full intent of murdering him. Every witness put on the stand by the state has committed perjury And you could tell they were heavily coached by the Martin family attorney. Zimmermans Defense lawyers have caught each of them in multiple lies. The black girl on the stand today was a moron. She was on the phone with Trayvon while he was walking. Real ghetto girl couldn't even read cursive The stenographer had to stop her all the time because she could not understand her Ebonics. Zimmerman's defense attorney had a field day with her.

They might have got him on involuntary manslaughter. But no way in hell they will convince all jurors for man 2.

Huckleberry Finn

I wish I would have caught the black girl, that was a doozy.

Did you see the prosecutor with the witness this afternoon and he was trying to grill her on twitter? It was hilarious...dude had no idea what twitter was or how to use it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I quit watching at 5 when they had the Spanish witness. Too much translating and she didn't see shit.

He asked the black girl what Martin said to her on the phone. "Some creepy ass cracker motherfucker be followin me" is that racist? "no" do you think this was a racial incident. "Yeah" why? "Because of how he tell me the guy was. Creepy ass cracka" but travon never told you the guy said anything racist? "no" Matter of fact we could say travon himself was the first person to make a racist remark while my client was still in his car.

I mean he ate her lunch.

Yesterday another black woman was up there. He fought her in lies too. At the end he asked if she was bias. She said no. He asked if her testimony was honest. She said yes. Which was an obvious lie as she had been fought lying already many times. He then read where she liked a Facebook page "justice for trayvon" and signed a petition to arrest george zimmerman. He then asked if she wasnt bias where are her similar actions for his client mr zimmerman. Long pause. Lawyer says. They're aren't any. I have nothing further for this witness.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I watched all of it from A-Z today. Should be a slam dunk acquittal but FL has a bit of a different system. The DA doesn't have to add Manslaughter to the list...jury can just decide to go that route. Read that anyway and trying to confirm. The talking heads need verified on everything also because they are spewing shit and using different state laws and using it for FL.

Ms, Jeantel was a treat.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My monster-in-law has a cousin who worked in the LA county courthouse during the OJ trial. The jurors where threatened and everyone knew what would happen if they didn't reach the "right" verdict. I'm concerned that all this might be just for show and Zimmerman's fate might already be sealed.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
My monster-in-law has a cousin who worked in the LA county courthouse during the OJ trial. The jurors where threatened and everyone knew what would happen if they didn't reach the "right" verdict. I'm concerned that all this might be just for show and Zimmerman's fate might already be sealed.

This is what I thought months ago. That if he isn't convicted, there could be riots, so he'll be convicted regardless.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Zimmermans Attorney just made the State prosecutor his bitch when questioning the star eyewitness. Case closed on that testimony alone.. Man in red shirt on the bottom (zimmerman) and a guy in black on top raining down blows (trayvon) Guy on bottom yelling for help..

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort

Zimmermans Attorney just made the State prosecutor his bitch when questioning the star eyewitness. Case closed on that testimony alone.. Man in red shirt on the bottom (zimmerman) and a guy in black on top raining down blows (trayvon) Guy on bottom yelling for help..

That's gold. :thumbup:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member

Haha. I seen this also. And to think: the defense hasn't even started their case against it. These are all the Prosecution's "Star" witnesses. They might as well start building the floats for the parade they should throw him in his neighborhood when its over

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Jeantel gave the Martin's mother Sabrina Fulton a letter summarizing the case, written in cursive. When asked to read that prior statement, she said she could not read cursive. She also testified that she told Martin's family's lawyer Crump she was 16 when she was really 18 because she wanted to delay meeting Crump and Sabrina Fulton, so officially that lie is on her, not Crump.

During cross exam about the transcript of her deposition with the prosecutor, the prosecutor had asked if the guy had ever gotten out of the car. Her reply to the prosecutor had been "You want that too?" On the stand she denied saying that. Shown the transcript, she denied saying that. The jury was sent out. The recording of the deposition was played for her including her statement "You want that too?" matching the transcript. The jury was called back in. Jeantel admitted denying she said it and that she had said it.

It sure sounded like he had a propensity for looking for a fight. There was one great defense question that had to be withdrawn, but the jury couldn't "unhear it", something to the effect of "You weren't worried when he said he'd call you back, how often does he get into fights?"

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
DAmn it.
I was fine just getting evening news updates until I started reading this thread yesterday.
Today I had the trial streaming all day...
Thanks guys...:smiley_cigar:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
DAmn it.
I was fine just getting evening news updates until I started reading this thread yesterday.
Today I had the trial streaming all day...
Thanks guys...:smiley_cigar:

From what I saw today the only good witness was the one guy. Yesterday was freaking priceless it was like a circus with precious the illiterate queen.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
From what I saw today the only good witness was the one guy. Yesterday was freaking priceless it was like a circus with precious the illiterate queen.

ya. I was able to find some pieces of her from before. Sorry I missed that. The neighbor guy that was fst to Zimmerman was cool and cautious in his statements, after that it was mostly the usual grinds of fst cop, second cop on scene, EMT and DR.