Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Two Whitetail mounts and a Food Saver

LonewolfNopack

The woods
I have two Whitetail deer mounts that I need to sale, as well as a Food Saver vacuum sealer system. The mounts were taken in Michigan and have legal tags on them. One is a 7 pt. and the other is an 8 pt. Neither of them are monsters but they have nice, unique basket racks on them. They are from the nineties but have been kept in good condition in a smoke free home. I would like to sale them both for $150. I also have a Food Saver Game Saver Turbo for sale. The cardboard box that has the product in it has some scuffs on it (nothing major) but the Food saver, Instruction manual, instructional video, and vacuum bags are all still new in the plastic. This is the turbo model so I guess it is meant to work quicker. I have never used a Food Saver product in my life, so I can not vouch for it at all, other then it is new in the box and I think it is a model from 2009 or 2010. It still has a $275 price tag from Cabelas on it. I would sale it for $150 as well. All of these items were purchased at a local auction with the intent of re-selling them. If interested please send me a PM. I live in Ross county and could meet in surrounding counties or in South Columbus somewhere if someone is interested.

Thanks,

Seth