Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wide Boy

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
big buck.jpg

I have some other decent bucks on cam but this one is the best I got.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He went straight to my mineral lick which is 5 feet in front of where he is in that pic. I also have an all natural ground blind that sits 20 yards from the mineral lick that I hope to get some action from this year.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So do I! I hope I get a shot at him. After I saw this pic I told myself that I'm not going back to that spot for a while, don't want to jump his ass and put him under pressure.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That's a goodun Big Slam! Hope you can bag his ass. Keep us posted with his growth.

Thanks! I'll keep everyone posted on the growth. I need this to happen this year. I had so many fugg ups last year, hit a nice 9 point in the shoulder and never found it (he did make it though cause my buddy missed his ass lol) totally missed a nice 8 cause I got the shakes and shot when I should not of. Then I saw a complete giant while I was tracking a doe I shot and couldn't get a shot at him.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Saw him 2 days ago out in the cornfield, he's really looking nice! It won't be long though until the corn gets high enough to cover the deer.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Checked my cam on monday and he wasn't around. He could of been the one I saw on monday in the patch of woods where I hung a new stand, that deer I saw was rather wide.