Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I am back!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I'm back boys. After horrible depression and a broken computer I have decided to just use my phone. I met Jesse and Gordo. Great guys and we had a great time. I am amped for deer season and can't wait to start sharing my stories with you all again.

After all that please say a few prayers for my mom today. I lost my grandpa on her side and I'm not able to be with her. I appreciate.

Talk to you all soon!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome back Albert..... Glad too see you back on the boards, really sorry too hear about your grandad and hope your mom makes it through her loss okay.....

Looking forward too deer season as well....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope the depression keeps doing better.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welch back buddy. I you have any issues with the phone shop me a pm and ill see if I can't help. About 90% of my posting/reading is done via tapatalk these days.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Ya I'm using safari now but it ain't to bad. I'm so darn busy but I'm getting my comp back soon. Then you all are gunna have to get used to debating with me again! Hahaha

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thank you all! Tonorrow I finalize my grandpas death. I am then heading to the farm to spray some plots,hang cams and get my mind clear.