Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

That special feeling...

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
when the hot pin releases the pressure. I got pissed at work and kicked a piece of foam core but caught the table too. Dumbass.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371668994529.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371668994529.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 74

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Done it too fingers plenty of times but never too a toe!!!! Man that looks painful...

Ben, that was funny....rotflmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I broke a toe once, was feeling every heart beat in the toe. Held a brad with needle nose pliers to a flame, touched the nail and blood squirted 2-3 feet in the air. INSTANT relief.

Huckleberry Finn

A girl in hs slammed her thumb in her car door on accident and then hit the lock button while dropping her keys (yes she was a blonde). She complained about it for 2 days and her dumbass hippy parents didn't know what to do. My biology teacher put on a class experiment that we all remember...like Sam said, 2-3 feet of blood!

Huckleberry Finn

I also highly suggest that once you puncture the toe, put it in a bowl of hot water with epsom salts... you can watch the puss come out - pretty neat.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Two weeks ago I was out hitting golf balls with the dog when our indoor cat and one of the local cats got into it just outside the back door. They ran around front and I took off after them, and caught my toe on one of our landscaping stones. The first picture was day 3, and the last is current. Needless to say, the local cat is no more...

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Nice Flutie. My nail is already delaminated and it's going to fall off fast. Looks nasty.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Nice Flutie. My nail is already delaminated and it's going to fall off fast. Looks nasty.

That sucks, because they never grow back right after that. I've got one on my right foot that I messed up when I was a kid. Every once in a great while, the toenail will break and a new one will start growing underneath it.