Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pride & Joys, Spawn, Yard Apes

whack

Whatever you call em post your little ones some prolly not so little anymore. Either way post up and brag on your kids. I think it's great seeing kids in the outdoors growing up like I did and mine are coming up that way too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371521987.483839.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371522025.931262.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371522116.448326.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371522213.779515.jpg
Lmao this one cracks me up she said "look daddy I'm a buck deer"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371522322.346158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Those pics are adorable Whack! Love the pic of your daughter with her bow and arrow and the one where she's rubbing the tree with her head....lol

They're all great though!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Great thread Whack. I'm in...

Last summer out for a paddle

Your last picture reminded me about this one I had. This was during a shed hunting excursion with my daughter.

My son on a cold morning in a ground blind.

At the archery range.

One of my all time favorites.

Helping out repaint decoys.

One of my son's first field hunts. Everybody went home with a wet butt that day!

Princess in a canoe blind.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! You're definition of yard ape and mine are completely different!!! lmao. This thread is about kids! Shame on me!!!

Here's my one and only. She was born on New Years Eve. She has certainly been a blessing and I can't wait to share some of my loves with her!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371559610.713732.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371559639.190410.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371559659.447218.jpg

whack

Nice Jesse she is a cutie. That's awesome huge smile she has too. I'd do what it takes as a dad to keep her smiling that way cause eventually they talk and then yell at you lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
She's all smiles 90% of the time. They say happy people make happy babies and I think that rings true for the wife and I. I'm definitely wrapped around her finger already, so life with her should be interesting. The best thing about her is she loves watching baseball with me! Can't beat that!!!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
She's all smiles 90% of the time. They say happy people make happy babies and I think that rings true for the wife and I. I'm definitely wrapped around her finger already, so life with her should be interesting. The best thing about her is she loves watching baseball with me! Can't beat that!!!

That's awesome, I can say my boy loves to watch the Reds with me TOO and he already knows more about that team than I do. Did anyone catch a score from last nite's Reds game, (Cottis, cough cough)

Milo

Tatonka guide.
That's awesome, I can say my boy loves to watch the Reds with me TOO and he already knows more about that team than I do. Did anyone catch a score from last nite's Reds game, (Cottis, cough cough)
4 to 1 cough cough..rotflmao

whack

Yup prolly some truth in that. I remember when my daughter was a baby she loved watching basketball with me I think it was all the fast paced movement. Anyway one night at 2 or 3 am she woke up and wouldn't sleep and I was flipping through channels and A game was on and I got stuck watching Vermont vs somebody lol if I changed the channel she cried

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Very wonderful memories you guys are forming here with these pictures guys.
Many of them remind me of times and events when mine were that size!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You all have some great looking kids! The two "rub" pictures crack me up!

Our little girl will be two months this Friday. She's a pretty pleasant baby for the most part, except for when she's having belly pains. Here is how I was greeted on Father's Day when I got home from work.