Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Arrows - Thanks again Milo!!

runhunter

Milo/Jesse and a few of the others who chimed in on my arrow change. I got the GT pro hunters in 7595, and have 6 fletched so far. Just threw them on the scale and I'm right at 458 grains. Ill let them sit overnight and some time this week Ill be able to loose a few. Can't wait... Thanks again fellas image.jpg

runhunter

Haha yes sir. Always been a fan of solid white backs. Nothing like a 6am, cup of black coffee, Drury brothers DVD, fletch session

runhunter

Haha if I did let her, and she's 5, one would be pink, one purple, and one orange haha... I can only imagine.

whack

Lol I have 1 royal blue 1 green and 1 yellow. They match absolutely nothing on the bow. She was so happy to see them on my arrows her mommy took her to the bow shop and let her pick out stuff for me for Christmas last year. She just wants daddy to shoot deer with em. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371493496.154085.jpg
Sorry wasn't trying to hijack I see all the good looking arrows and giggle at mine lol

Ricer2231

Lol I have 1 royal blue 1 green and 1 yellow. They match absolutely nothing on the bow. She was so happy to see them on my arrows her mommy took her to the bow shop and let her pick out stuff for me for Christmas last year. She just wants daddy to shoot deer with em. View attachment 14221
Sorry wasn't trying to hijack I see all the good looking arrows and giggle at mine lol

I would have to say that yours are the coolest of them all, merely because of the reason why they are fletched the way they are.

Not to take anything from yours runhunter, they're some pretty sweet looking arrows!

runhunter

Haha hey man, I give credit where credits due. I let my daughter help me fletch but I pick out my colors. In the end if they fly straight and you can find em, who cares if they're polka dots and butterflies. Once you stick one with it and show her, she'll be happy as hell "her" arrow helped

runhunter

Mossy, do you know how tired I got, of looking for/losing arrows with green and orange fletching, when I knew they were within 5 feet of me?? Haha.. for roughly $20-$22 a piece w/broadhead, it's just not worth it. The brighter ther better. Shit, if I could cover them with Christmas lights, I would