Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Longmire

Huckleberry Finn

Not a big tv guy but I enjoy watching seasons of stuff on Netflix...not a bad way to wind down at night.

I remember someone posting something about Longmire on here (Beener maybe?) and started watching it last night...damn good show. Worth checking out.

I agree its a good show. I just finished watching the first season on Netflix. Another series on Netflix that is worth watching is Copper. If you don't mind reading subtitles you should also check out Arn: The Knight Templar The Complete Series.

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

Watched the first two episodes the other night. I like it so far.

It's like any other show that if you watch too many episodes in a row they get to be all similar. But I think better than most of the pack.

It has made me want to buy a 1911 though!

themedic

OHIO
Finished the second episode last night. Thanks Huck for pointing out this series was on Netflix! I saw the previews for it and thought they looked good but didnt think I would get that channel. Netflix is da bomb!

Huckleberry Finn

The second season is ongoing on AE...haven't watched any of those yet.

I finished the season and the SlickTrick fans will be happy when they see the last episode :smiley_clap:

themedic

OHIO
I don't get cable and never watched all of season 1 but I am on vaca
and Just watched an episode. Think it was season 2.....shits getting good. Need to finish season 1 on the DZvR at home and get up to date. Longmires daughter is in the hospital?

Huckleberry Finn

I don't get cable and never watched all of season 1 but I am on vaca
and Just watched an episode. Think it was season 2.....shits getting good. Need to finish season 1 on the DZvR at home and get up to date. Longmires daughter is in the hospital?

Must be 2

Huckleberry Finn

Just finished the first season of Justified...hole lee shit...that is a fantastic show. Put it on your winter watch list for sure.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've watched the whole season. great show. Cooper is another great show. Both live just the way it should be.