Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Fully Loaded 2010 Elite Archery Z28

I am selling a loaded 50-60(62lb max)/28.5inch draw length module 2010 Elite Archery Z28 in all black Ninja finish.It has 24 strand 452x strings and cables in brown/red speckled colors with 300 shots or less on them and some used factory strings included

Comes with:

Torquless Grip

Copper John Mark I sight housing with 3 pins(5 pin original and I have the 2 extra pins&fibers),its mounted on a Copper John Mark IV slider mount an has 3rd axis adjustment an I added the 2nd axis adjustment..The sight tape has never been marked on EVER..I had to buy two sights to make this sight

Trophy Taker Smackdown FC driven off the bottom limb

Victory HV-1 400 spine arrows..11 total,the 3 on the left are the only ones that have been shot EVER...The ones on the right got carried in my hunting quiver an the 2 raw ones in the middle have never been built or fletched..All finished arrows have been cut from both ends,squared with my G5 ASD and the insert squared as well ..I can re wrap an fletch these in your choice of solid color wraps an 2inch vanes or feather with a hard helical as long as you cover the cost of materials.For example some plain solid colored wraps and 2inch blazer,fusions,HP,predators would cost about 13$ in materials... ..I have a few diff colored nock options for these as well so you choice on the latter..

Vortex 6 arrow rotating quiver....This is a rotating quiver it locks your arrows in 1 by 1 an you rotate the quiver to remove each one...I have 2 regular mounts and a screw in tree mount with this.

Bohning Adult Target Quiver in black with some red on it

Stokerized SS1 Stabilizer in Black&Smoke with 2 Monster jack 2 small weights an 1 steel saturn weight...These stabilizers are great for hunting..They allow you to adjust the left or right an front to rear stability of your bow..Anyway you want it!!

Shipped in a Doskcoil SE 44 Hard shell bow case..I kept one of the spare bow mount quiver mounts in this case

750$ plus actual shipping an insurance if paying via U.S.P.S Postal Money Order or 775$plus actual shipping an insurance if making payment via Standard PayPal ..I could do 730$ if paid in cash an face to face...I have about 1500$ invested in everything

This bow is SUPER smooth drawing and shooting bow..It was shooting around mid 280s fps with everything listed in the ad...

The only reason I am selling if because I am done shooting Right Handed Vertical bows...I have a cross dominate eye issue as well as a eye nerve issue,that forced me to use a eye patch in order to shoot RH vertical bows and this is partly whats forcing me to sell....

I will not "hold" this bow for anyone due to the fact that I found a deal a different bow I want,an they are of limited availability ..

Chances are I will look for a LH Z28 before any other current model in the future,that is how much I love these bows .

PM me with any offers,I may be willing to change the package around to a person's liking or sell bare bow...I will not sell accessories until the bow has sold

Thanks for looking,

Nick

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Good luck with the sale OMO. Great looking rig and priced right folks!

Good luck with the sale OMO. Great looking rig and priced right folks!
Thanks Milo...
Whatcha buyin after this sells?
For this year I think I am going with a Stryker Strike-Zone 380 Crossbow,Nikon Bolt XR scope,Black eagle shafts,and probably/maybe a bunch of Slick trick mags I already have...I plan to shoot it left handed and use it as a training aid for shooting long guns left handed.I shot a SZ 380 left handed an it felt pretty good to have a great and full sight picture an be looking through a scope with my dominant eye AND both eyes open....It was almost like a epiphany..

I still plan to get a LH compound in the future as I love to shoot ,but I am limited on time right now...I have been working 10 1/2 to 11 hours days 5-6 days a week,and I just dont feel I would be ready for season if I started shooting LH compounds right now.....I am not sure what model LH compound I will end up with,availability is limited and most places dont have much in the way of anything in stock...

Huckleberry Finn

I still plan to get a LH compound in the future as I love to shoot ,but I am limited on time right now...I have been working 10 1/2 to 11 hours days 5-6 days a week,and I just dont feel I would be ready for season if I started shooting LH compounds right now.....I am not sure what model LH compound I will end up with,availability is limited and most places dont have much in the way of anything in stock...

http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/showthread.php?12593-Tips-on-selling-a-used-bow

How about a nice used bow from another TOO member that is notorious for taking good care of his equipment?

PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!

For everything 700$ plus actual shipping USPS money order(add 3% if paying via paypal) 690$ if face to face....Bare bow with Torqueless Grip,StraightNarrow sling an fletch 1/4in peep will be 430$ plus actual shipping USPS money order(add 3% if paying via paypal) or 420$ face to face.....I am willing to sell without the grip as totally bare etc,and knock a little off the bare price ..The grip is not glued on and is easily removed an will leave zero residue..Willing to make a package deal with or without whatever you want......

425$(add 3% for paypal) plus shipping for the Bow,Torqueless grip,sling,peep an the Trophy Taker Smackdown FC arrow rest)...If you want other accessories we can work something out price wise....This is a REAL Elite and covered by Elite's lifetime transferable warranty.I can provide the serial number to serious buyers if they would like to check it out with Elite Archery. Rest an Grip new cost me almost 200$ alone..

Last edited:
$330.00 plus actual shipping for the bow,fletcher peep,Torque-less grip,and and matching wrist sling..I will accept United states Postal Service Money orders as payment as well as paypal(add 3% for paypal)..The grip is not glued on on so if you wanted the bow bare riser an no grip we could work that out..

I can include a sight,rest,hunting or hip quiver,release, arrows, and/or stabilizer for the right price..

What would you take for the sight?

85$ shipped..It's a 3 pin,that started life as a 5 pin all .
019 size....I still have the other 2 pins/fibers to go with it,a package for a mark IV an all the stuff that came in it..It's in excellent shape an it about 12months old..I was about to list it on here,but I will wait till I hear back from you Joe..

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics of the sight

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373318413170.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373318413170.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373318425982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373318425982.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373318445207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373318445207.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 259

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My bad buddy. I'm a bonehead. I thought it was vertical pins. I'm so used to shooting them now I don't think I could go back to horizontal pins. Thanks though. Post her up.