Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Year Over Year growth.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

First, I would like to thank all of you for making TOO what it is today. Our great members posting content and their valued opinion has truly made TheOhioOutdoors the Premier hunting forum in the state of Ohio. I thought I would share some numbers with you on our growth from 2011 to 2012. You guys have posted up some staggering numbers by making over 90,230 posts since June of last year. A full 29,551 more posts than our closest Ohio competitor. Making TheOhioOutdoors the most active hunting forum in the state of Ohio by a 33% margin. And for that we are thankful. Here are some additional growth numbers.

Visits +47%
Unique Visitors +115%
Direct Traffic +20%
PageViews +13%
Unique Pageviews +17.43
Avg Time on page +4.33%

In 2012 we saw the following traffic increases from outside sources.

Google traffic +128%
Facebook +230%
Yahoo Traffic +43%
Blogger +36%
ArcheryTalk +48%
Youtube +16%

And bear in mind. This visit data is after blocking all of the rogue spam visits from most countries outside the USA.. Almost all of China, India, and Russia are all dark to theohiooutdoors. Our US based traffic is up 47% and Ohio based traffic is up 21%..

Again.. We thank you. If there is any way we can make this place better. Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
AHHH , I remember the days when I was a unique visitor...lol Good job TOOzers !

Everyone is a unique visitor. Meaning they are only counted once for the time period. So this was this year compared to last. You were counted once for both years. The unique visitor increase is anyone that wasn't visiting last year but is this year.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll echo Joe's sentiments. Without the support of our members, this little venture would not be nearly as successful as its proven to be. All we struck out to do was build the foundation that would serve as the centerpiece for the hottest virtual campfire in Ohio. You guys have went above and beyond to make sure TOO not only lived up to our expectations, but far exceeded them. Thanks to all of you for making this place feel like home!

Huckleberry Finn

At the end of the day, I could care less about the stats...I've never been apart of something where when you meet up with a couple of TOO brothers, every time it's someone that is genuine and will give their shirt off their back for you.

Hey - not to mention - we're an outdoors forum with a regularly contributing female member! And a couple others that frequent the site. Coupla kids too...dang...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thankful to be part of such a wonderful website! Proud to call you guys my friends and thankful to Joe and Jesse for creating this place! This place is my "Cheers". We all have our own bar stools and everybody knows your name. Beer is always cold and there is an unlimited amount of space at the bar for new friends.

rooster85

Lake County
I looked at a few Ohio forums before I found this one and im glad I found it. A great site with great members. Looking forward to getting to know yall.