Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Old pic

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Big 18pt.JPGBig 18.jpgBig 18point.JPGI wanted to put the tape to this buck but it wasent ment to be. What do you guys think he woulda scored?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome buck with character thats for sure! Very symmetrical 6X6 frame with plenty of junk. IMO, I figure him to be high 160's to 170 gross. Deduct his side to side differences and then tally up all his junk. He'll definitely go non-typical and looks to have 20 or so inches of abs. I would guess he'd go 190's somewhere when its all said and done. STUD buck no doubt!

Did he get killed?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Scored me a chubby when I saw it. Then again, I am ate up with deer hunting/chasing. lmao

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Awesome buck with character thats for sure! Very symmetrical 6X6 frame with plenty of junk. IMO, I figure him to be high 160's to 170 gross. Deduct his side to side differences and then tally up all his junk. He'll definitely go non-typical and looks to have 20 or so inches of abs. I would guess he'd go 190's somewhere when its all said and done. STUD buck no doubt!

Did he get killed?

I don't know what happened to him. He just quit coming around.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang, we've had many nice bucks just disappear like that and never to be seen again.

Also after looking at the pic some more he prolly has 30"+ of abnormal points. Still it all comes down how many inches are deducted for side to side differences. He's a 200" deer in my mind.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Some-bitch! That's a slob! I have to agree with those that said 180-190. He could hit 200, but trail cams usually add 10" to score, with my past experiences. An extraordinary deer, regardless.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I agree with the Newsome boys, that deer is easily 180-200" all day. I hunted a deer with a similar frame a few years ago that had 18 scorable and scored 183. Your deer has more NT inches on him, so I'd think he'd easily top 190. Hell of a deer!!!

joejoe8

I'm bad enough as it is, but if I ever get a pic of a deer like that. Gonna put me over the egde!!! What a stud