Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Lowe 14ft. Jon w/ Mariner 8 horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I have a very nice camo Lowe Jon boat with a 8 horse Mariner outboard. The boat has no leaks and the motor runs great. It comes with trailer and ball hitch. It is wired for a fish finder and will come with the gas tank. It will also come with four new Driftmaster rod holders and six screw in rod holder attachments. It is rated for up to a 15 horse motor and can easily hold three people. It is very light and can be carried by two people. Great fishing or duck hunting boat. Price is firm. No trades! Call or text 740-202-219zero. Text for more/better pics. $2,000. No trades!
image.jpg

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Is it stable enough to stand up in? I'm a bit of a chicken shit on the water. Especially in duck garb...
It's pretty stable. We stand up in it smallie fishing on the river. This is also the boat I use to duck hunt out of but I am keeping the blind.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
These Lowe boats are very nice rigs. If I were in the market for a boat I'd be all over this, Marcus. That's a good deal.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
My brothers 20 footer is a cadillac..highly suggest one that size...plus with a 150 outboard on the back you can motor:D

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
So temping for small creek hunting and get a bigger one for river/lake hunting.... My old lady would KILL me! Especially since I just sent the pup to a trainer lol... Free bump. Come on guys BUY this so I wont!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So temping for small creek hunting and get a bigger one for river/lake hunting.... My old lady would KILL me! Especially since I just sent the pup to a trainer lol... Free bump. Come on guys BUY this so I wont!!!!!

I thought you just got rid of the wife. You have another one to answer to now? Didn't you learn anything?:smiley_crocodile:

Sorry Rutin. TOO soon?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I thought you just got rid of the wife. You have another one to answer to now? Didn't you learn anything?:smiley_crocodile:

Sorry Rutin. TOO soon?

Nope, NEVER TOO soon! Lol. I was smart this time and met one that makes more money than me and looks better! NOW if I could just get that 87 yr old lady in Florida that hit for 200 million to marry me I'd be set!

Status
Not open for further replies.