Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded's videos and pics of 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've had two cameras up throughout the entire turkey season and swapped the cards today. I've already posted a few antler growth pics on my turkey hunting thread but decided to go ahead and start my off season TC pic and video thread like the Cottis clan did.

I will continue to run my cams while adding another to the mix sometime this week. I will be carrying a white salt block to each camera set very soon.

Here are a few buck pics

Close up of last buck pic

Here are some turkeys I get to chase after next spring...fuggars!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
RON FULLBORE PICS AND VIDEOS OFF SEASON 2013

I will be posting his pics and videos here as well. We both hunt the same areas back home and he runs the recon for us in that part of the state. When he sends me pics I will share them here as well.

He says he will leave the 3 cameras alone for a couple months but I don't see that happening....rotflmao

I will be checking mine periodically every 2-4 weeks or so. I don't want to have batteries go bad,fallen debris or other issues happen over too long a period only to be pissed and disgusted when I go to pull. That's my excuse and I'm sticking TOO it...:pickle:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
My famous last words. I will try not to check my cameras for at least a month. Prolly put out a salt block or two, the first of July. Hope to share some pics of some mature bucks with you TOOZERS.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I need to do some work on my 65 property to include dropping some fertilizer on the clover by my camera. I might do a check here soon. Other than this, I am going to back off on my checks. Good luck staying out of there Ric and Ron! It is not easy. Can't wait to see what this thread produces as the year moves on!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I dropped off two salt blocks for two of my cameras today and came across a freshly killed female fox squirrel and a nice black snake. Don't know what killed the squirrel but it looks like the snake met its fate when the farmer got it with his disk. He was laying in the weeds a foot or two outside the field.

Squirrel ATL...lol

Flipped her over pic

Black Snake ATL...lol again

I put them both in front of one camera that already has 11 videos on it since Tuesday. Hopefully I catch a hawk or yote on film with them laying there. Lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Pulled two cards today just to replace the 2gig with the new 4gig cards I bought this morning. I have much more memory and won't have to worry that the cards will be too full during these longer durations.

Not much to share but the same ole same ole. Here is a pic of a young up and comer though...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The squirrel and black snake were both gone and I didn't catch anything taking them. Found a piece of the squirrels tail about 20 yards away but I think the weeds hid the critter or whatever snatched them didn't set off the camera. These wildgame TC's have teribble trigger speed. I get a lot of ass shots and nothing in pic shots...lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here are a few pics Ron got from our farm. He had over 900 images over a two week period at our mineral site. He decided to just go ahead and pull the card since he was there to drop off a trophy rock and salt block.

Don't tip over momma:

Cool pic

Young buck

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I pulled one card over a travel corridor and got a few pics worth sharing. Two bucks showing decent spread came through but I had a terrible time trying to take quality pics off the video. Here are the two bucks, they were running together but 20 seconds elapsed between the two.

This is buck number 2

Finally have a doe and two fawns.

Doe with one fawn(not sure if its the same doe with one of the fawns missing)

Wish I could put a salt block or corn pile here but it would draw human attention and I don't want another TC to get stolen.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Is there a way you can reposition your camera at a more direct head on or severe quartering away or quartered too? Prolly 15-20 yards just inside the woods. It will improve your camera angle, big time!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Is there a way you can reposition your camera at a more direct head on or severe quartering away or quartered too? Prolly 15-20 yards just inside the woods. It will improve your camera angle, big time!

Already tried looking at that several times bro. The camera would be much more easily spotted by humans and deer. Just decided to go the least conspicuous route and hope for the best.