Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB WTB River Jon with Jet Drive

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Looking for some help finding a boat. I am looking for a boat to duck hunt and fish out of. Looking for a 16 ft. or slightly bigger alluminum boat, must be a jet drive, side or center console, prefer camo but not necessary. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Thanks.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I found one...Got her Wednesday...
image.jpg

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Bad A$$!!! I hope to have one before season, but with moving houses and needing a barn first it may not happen :smiley_armscrossed:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats, what kind of motor it got on it?

Not real up on the jet drives, but is t the only difference the lower unit on them?

Mao

Coshocton, OH
40/30 Yamaha Jet. Pretty much yeah. Can run in just a few inches of water.
J I see you have a Triton avatar. That is actually the kind of boat I got.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, Triton makes a good product and customer support has been nothing but good from everyone I talk too... I've called them and emailed them from time too time and always have had good response time....

What year and model is it?

Oh and from the reading I have just done getting reacquainted with them, Yamaha seems too be the main motor too use.... Lots of good reviews.... Just be careful on the real muck water.... Acts like a vacuum cleaner too a certain extent.... Always keep and eye on the stream coming out....

Last edited:

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Yeah, Triton makes a good product and customer support has been nothing but good from everyone I talk too... I've called them and emailed them from time too time and always have had good response time....

What year and model is it?

Oh and from the reading I have just done getting reacquainted with them, Yamaha seems too be the main motor too use.... Lots of good reviews.... Just be careful on the real muck water.... Acts like a vacuum cleaner too a certain extent.... Always keep and eye on the stream coming out....

Glad to hear that about Triton. My boat is a 2004 and the motor is the same year. Yeah you gotta watch that and when pulling in and out on sand.