Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

District Champs!!

Big H

Medina
Our High School team won the District Finals yesterday. :pickle: Here is a pic of my two daughters that are on the team. Sami is a junior and is the RF/back up pitcher and Jessie is a freshman LF/utility player. Jess is leading the team in HR's and batting over .450 which is second on the team. Sami has been clutch through the playoffs with her hitting and had the only extra base hit of the day yesterday.

The cool part about this team is that I coached several of them from the time they were in rec ball (10U) and moved the core to local travel and then a fulltime tournament team for 4 years. Six of the girls on the varsity played on my tournament team (pitcher, SS, 1B, LF, RF and DP) and some of the girls have already committed to play college ball.

Attachments

• Sam and Jess.jpg
    Sam and Jess.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's awesome! Winning the districts in softball or baseball is no easy task. Best of luck in the regionals!

Jesse's Warren Warriors also won the baseball districts and are heading to the regionals in Zanesville to play one of our local rivals, Harrison Central. It should have been my team playing against Jesse's, but shoulda woulda coulda. That would've been damn cool! Good luck to Warren in the regionals.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome stuff Ron! Congrats to your daughters on their great performance and to you on raising two beautiful well rounded young women. Good luck in the regionals.