Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Oikos Tree Crop - Review

Milo

Tatonka guide.
http://www.oikostreecrops.com/

I have been ordering trees over the net for probably 10 years now and after my recent order with them, felt compelled to tell you all about this company.

I will cut to the chase. this place wont be getting a "good" review from me. the will be getting a "FANFREAKINTASTIC" review from me. these guys do it right and send EXCELLENT stuff and will be my go to store from now on. Recently i purchased some trees from some lesser quality suppliers and found out teh hard way that a lot of net sellers are just resellers from a central source...I will pass along who i do not like here in a bit. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Oikos responded to my purchase and how quickly and well cared for my plants were. I'm getting picky the further into this i go and they treated me exactly how i wished i had been treated all these years. HUGE THANKS to them for restoring my faith and the plants look fantastic. Please do yourself a favor and check them out. they supply potted plants which are a little more expensive, but are alive when they get to you and in excellent health. I cannot say the bare root tree whores you see littering your mailbox in the spring.

I have noticed that the same company keeps repackaging itself in many different forms and i will tell you i am very dissappointed in their service, BS policies and disservice they do their customers. Classic example of what happened to me... order plants in mid january...had to ride their ass to get them to me last week...several emails and as soon as i threatened to cancel my order they sent my order to shipping..which by their policy i was then not able to get my money back...was in shipping for over a month...i missed my rain in window which help the tree come out of dormant stage and soak in the new roots. This was from www.thetreefarm.us who buys their plants from burgess. ..oh and the plants i bought from burgess last year never even came out of dormancy ... not one leaf or sprout in 10 plants.....so avoid the following.

Burgess sucks...
eburgess sucks
www.thetreefarm.us sucks

they have other company names also and i have not found them all but i know of 2 more....these people are crooks in my opinion

Thanks to OIKOS!!

any plant company from Bloomington Illinois sucks..