Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Countdown to Crazy

rrr

I'm 21 in just 23 days :D

There will be a few bud lights opened at 12:01 on December 9th!

More importantly, I haven't figured out what I am doing about buying a pistol. Looks like I will probably wait until I get my tax return, which makes sense because I can't have it here at school in PA anyways. Thought lately I have been thinking about buying a rifle instead and putting the rest into bow hunting - you fellars got the bow bug to bite me hard.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whatever you spend it on, the economy will thank you! What does it matter anyway? When you are done with your schooling and practicing law, you will be able to afford whatever toys you want (within reason)!

rrr

I sure hope it's a good one, my birthday last year was really crappy. The day before I get a call from my dad saying he is in the hospital after having chest pressure, so there was no sleep that night (he turned out a-ok, no heart attack or damage ptl), worked on a paper all day, my older bro took me out to dinner and we were less than a foot from being hit by a 2500 dodge that totaled another car, no sleep that night, and then the day after I had a friggin presentation to give! (I aced it and got an A in the class).

rrr

WTF Badger am I missing something or did you just break your damn leg every time, every year?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't ask Steve. I am pretty sure it has to do with some sick and twisted S&M birthday present he requests every year. :smiley_blackeye::smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Maybe 22 of us can give him a "TOO Do" list... Say he has 22 hours to do and prove the task compleated...
Then we can re-live or correct our adventures or mistakes... :smiley_brancard: :smiley_crazy: :smiley_cocktail:

You got the balls to take on that Capt?

:smiley_candle::smiley_devil::smiley_banana::smiley_cheers::smiley_cheerleader::smiley_beer:

Last edited:

rrr

HAHAHAHAHA I am sure that it would take more than twenty-TOO hours to live up to half of the shennanigans ya'll have done.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Maybe a 'TOO-DRINK" list!

It is mandatory that you have a 3 Wisemen on your 21st. There are several variations of this shot in the world. Me, I had the "Big Dawg" version of Jim, Jack, and Jose all in one shot. (A shot of each, making it 3 oz. of hell!!!) I would suggest you make it a 1.5 oz shot of Jim, Jack, and Johnny.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Don't listen to all these fools Ernie! You should have a nice, quiet 21st. Dinner and a movie maybe. Beer drinkin' and boozin' are for for old farts trying to relive their younger days...

:smiley_crocodile:

rrr

10 Days

I warmed myself up the other night with my best friend...dang cant wait

Looks like at 12am of my birthday I will be having a drink or so with my best friend, going out that night Thursday, then my brother is planning on coming over Friday and Saturday.....dang....

:pickle::smiley_champagne::smiley_adfundum::smiley_cocktail::smiley_cheers::smiley_cigar:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Have fun Steve... you only get to do it once! By the way, after you're 21, the boozin doesn't have the same appeal to it as it used to. Once you get to be that old, and especially after you graduate, you end up boozing just to deal with the bullshit you put up with in the "real world." LOL :smiley_boos: